Spotted one tonight.

Doja cat

Mastachav will be here in a sec to get the thread deleted

kayemill

Thought I'd put this in here instead of starting a new thread.

Spotted @HulkRS3 on Saturday morning around 11am just coming into Darvel.

Unfortunately I was in my VW Polo.

Mastachaz

I never saw another rs3 8y on street hahaha even 8v are super rare in london

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Thought I'd put this in here instead of starting a new thread.

Spotted @HulkRS3 on Saturday morning around 11am just coming into Darvel.

Unfortunately I was in my VW Polo.
ah it was filthy too. Did you wave? I'm sure I saw someone in a polo wave just past the speed camera.

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Nah it was just as you were coming into Darvel from the 40 limit.

Didn't wave as I was in the polo. It was my son who spotted it first and asked me why our car was driving towards us!
lol fairs! Was heading out to Larkhall to get some coding done.

Royce44

Spotted my first one today (excluding mine) whilst in the work car. A Kemora saloon pulling off the M20 at bluebell hill heading into Maidstone (incase your on here).

feel like I’m the only 8Y owner in Kent sometimes so it’s good to start seeing them around

Terminator x

Only seen 3 in real life, one in Mayfair and 2 local to me.

TX.

abmat

VCDS Map User
Red saloon seen on larkhill camp this morning. Does look nice.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Never seen one on any roads/dual carraigeway_motorway around my way or on my commute probably much rarer ....around Glasgow either that the price of petrol as it is they only drive them at the weekends and l don't

Mastachaz

The Kemora Grey Vorsprung Sportback in Mayfair is someone at Finchley Audi presumably on a jolly up as it was/is one of their branch fleet cars lol.
They have this car for.sale.still i think used for week.by them.

Mastachaz

The Kemora Grey Vorsprung Sportback in Mayfair is someone at Finchley Audi presumably on a jolly up as it was/is one of their branch fleet cars lol.

3.5k looks like they use it all the time haha

8YARWY

10th fastest 8Y in the world.........lol

Crewe was the same when I enquired about one of their cars, it wasn’t on site because a manager had gone on holiday in it and it already had 3500 miles on it.

They wanted 69k for it.

In the end I was glad to get one from a dealer elsewhere that had delivery miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
Nice red saloon around my way (CA28) V1## :whistle2::icon thumright:

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Would have stopped but my son had somewhere to be. I hope someone who likes cars saw us side by side on the street. For me that would have been pretty special!

My girlfriend was behind us in the white 128ti and she said it brought a smile to her face haha! Definitely would’ve looked cool. :wub:

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Would have stopped but my son had somewhere to be. I hope someone who likes cars saw us side by side on the street. For me that would have been pretty special!

Hopefully the passing traffic and pedestrians all had aviators on as 2 Kyalami's together would have too soar on the mince pies lol

Last edited:

Mastachaz

Weird so far I dont see any new rs3 on road

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Was behind DG22 ### Daytona saloon tonight all l can l was bit underwhelmed ....probably due the colour too under stated for my taste and it wasn't as squat to the road as l thought it would be....

rngDeadeye

I see a Yellow one in Bloxham near Banbury every now and again. Joe Achilles must live near as his videos are around Soho Farmhouse which is only a few miles away and when he tested the RS3 against the M240i his was Yellow so maybe someone who knows him.

Saw my first RS3 8Y yesterday.
'Saw' being the word, as I couldn't believe how quiet it was - pretty much 0 exhaust sound.
Real shame, as the car looked great in green.

RSt3ve

I've seen one in the wild, two if you count my mates Saloon!

I love the novelty of it, but wish other's had theirs now.

LesleyG

Saw my first RS3 in the wild on Saturday past.

(in Bangor, N Ireland, Kemora Grey, reg started N8 - if this is anyone here i’m the Daytona S3 that was staring at your motor - sorry not sorry lol !)

A very old and now very dated looking white Subaru Impreza pulled up beside RS3 at traffic lights looking to start something. Subaru soon realised the error of his ways when he was totally smoked. Well played RS3, well played !!

AldoGTI83

spotted a black saloon on the m8 in Glasgow cruising alongside an 8v s3 saloon in blue

ordered a sportback in Kyalami green due for delivery in December this year will have waited a year after order date

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Saw a Kemora sportback standard car ...l thought why bother

8YARWY

10th fastest 8Y in the world.........lol
We spotted one on Saturday evening whilst on our way to Colne, Green Saloon going in the opposite direction.....