Spotted one tonight.

Maybe if you only have £53.5k to spend on a saloon, want the B&O but don't want finance thats what your left with!!!

Never guess what I have on order :happy:
So could only afford Kemora poor you lol £53,500 for a standard saloon car no bad price but having that cash l am sure I'd go the extra £600 ....for another paint colour ....l mean what's £600 ...nothing for a car over £50k ?

Oh your such a snob @jassyo06 :)

Jassyo06 in the evenings
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill, Terminator x, NevMan and 2 others
So could only afford Kemora poor you lol £53,500 for a standard saloon car no bad price but having that cash l am sure I'd go the extra £600 ....for another paint colour ....l mean what's £600 ...nothing for a car over £50k ?
Poor me indeed ;( the B&O was a stretch to be honest and the line has to be drawn somewhere........ Id of picked any colour as long as it was free!!!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Poor me indeed ;( the B&O was a stretch to be honest and the line has to be drawn somewhere........ Id of picked any colour as long as it was free!!!!!
Shame they dropped Nardo as it would have saved me spending £'s on a colour. Jassy's favourite too ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and kayemill
Apart from mine, still not seen one on the road as yet, only in dealerships.

Wooo, seen my second one in the wild and my first Green.

Looked absolutely amazing, green Vorsprung saloon in sunny Mansfield whilst I was on my bike. Not sure if it's anyone on here.

Reactions: kayemill
Thursday or Friday probably 11:00 ish, passed a Kemora grey SB by Pen Y Fan, Brecon Beacons

Reactions: 8YARWY
Pretty sure I spotted my first other one this morning but it was a glimpse…….Kyalami Green Sportback going over the bridge of the M6 near Sandbach at about 11am. No idea if they saw me.

Friday I was in London and spotted a Kemora grey Vorsprung saloon, same as my order. I did stop and have a good look and the driver probably though ‘what’s he starring at?’ Looks good in the flesh.

Saw one on Thursday, turbo blue. Looked great.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Get ready for the most vague spot report ever. So I saw one peeking out in a line of traffic. It was a saloon… or a sportback for sure. Also it was Turbo blue or sepang. I’m sure it didn’t look flat enough to be turbo. The one thing for certain is it was in Perth city centre.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 8YARWY
Get ready for the most vague spot report ever. So I saw one peeking out in a line of traffic. It was a saloon… or a sportback for sure. Also it was Turbo blue or sepang. I’m sure it didn’t look flat enough to be turbo. The one thing for certain is it was in Perth city centre.

This is the vaguest spot

Saw the 1st one on the Road Yesterday, Just in the outside lane as we were turning into Silverstone for Moto GP. Kemora SB CB in fact Exactly like the one I ordered all those Months ago ..........

Spotted @HulkRS3 this morning just before 10am on Western Road Kilmarnock.

Reactions: HulkRS3
Spotted a Kyalami sportback going through Taunton yesterday, very nice :)

(I was the grinning pedestrian waiting to cross the road)

I was behind a Turbo Blue saloon today in Ayr.

Spotted the first RS3 out in the wild of West London, RO22 xxx Saloon Turbo Blue parked up on the side on a road off Staines Road. Looked stunning on a Sunny Sunday morning. Wonder if its anyone on this thread.

Saw a Sportback last night in Ayr at Heathfield. It was Blue but I don't think it was Turbo Blue. More like Sepang but I am color blind.

Common as muck up here!

What's wrong with Kemora, got a fully loaded RS3 with Carbon Ceramics etc. but love the Kemora Grey, didn't know there was a "paint elitist" here :D

Reactions: Terminator x, Jassyo06 and RS5JON
What's wrong with Kemora, got a fully loaded RS3 with Carbon Ceramics etc. but love the Kemora Grey, didn't know there was a "paint elitist" here :D
Kemora is what it is a non discript grey contemporary paint nowt to do with being elitist mate carbonara anchors on a Rs3 ...is fubar too but strange days were living in ive just spent £10k on my teeth today so some may feel thats fubar
...different strokes for different folks ergo

Welcome! But yes, there's definitely a paint 'thing' that comes up from time to time.
Some of is like to be more "individual" than others especially given how guff the standard paints are and thats why Audi give you this option also helps on selling it on

Welcome! But yes, there's definitely a paint 'thing' that comes up from time to time.

Thank you!

Kemora is what it is a non discript grey contemporary paint nowt to do with being elitist mate carbonara anchors on a Rs3 ...is fubar too but strange days were living in ive just spent £10k on my teeth today so some may feel thats fubar
...different strokes for different folks ergo

Some of is like to be more "individual" than others especially given how guff the standard paints are and thats why Audi give you this option also helps on selling it on

I guess you had/have the same opinion about Nardo Grey - which to me is one of the best paint ever made. I kinda wanted to go for a Porsche Crayon color but seeing how much delay that would have implied, I have decided against it.

It's really just a mater of taste and opinion, I for example hate Kyalami Green, Python Yellow or Merlin Purple if we are speaking of "exclusive colors", but in the end I still appreciate seeing RS3s on the road and won't moan or think this is a "worse choice" because it isn't mine to make in the first place anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Di
Thank you!

I guess you had/have the same opinion about Nardo Grey - which to me is one of the best paint ever made. I kinda wanted to go for a Porsche Crayon color but seeing how much delay that would have implied, I have decided against it.

It's really just a mater of taste and opinion, I for example hate Kyalami Green, Python Yellow or Merlin Purple if we are speaking of "exclusive colors", but in the end I still appreciate seeing RS3s on the road and won't moan or think this is a "worse choice" because it isn't mine to make in the first place anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ditto l only buy blue cars and ive Turbo...ergo

I've now got a Kemora Grey Vorsprung SB

Had a Mythos Black before and surprisingly I prefer the Kemora Grey to Mythos Black even though Mythos Black is one of my favourite colours, just the grey/black contrasting parts seems to work better than all black for some reason on this car!

My favourite colour is Daytona Grey and if I had a choice that's what I would have gone for but Kemora Grey or Turbo Blue were my choices and I chose the Grey and I'm glad I did. I've also seen a white car and thought that looked really nice!

But again everyone's different and colour is a very personal thing.

I've now got a Kemora Grey Vorsprung SB

Had a Mythos Black before and surprisingly I prefer the Kemora Grey to Mythos Black even though Mythos Black is one of my favourite colours, just the grey/black contrasting parts seems to work better than all black for some reason on this car!

My favourite colour is Daytona Grey and if I had a choice that's what I would have gone for but Kemora Grey or Turbo Blue were my choices and I chose the Grey and I'm glad I did. I've also seen a white car and thought that looked really nice!

But again everyone's different and colour is a very personal thing.

I think Daytona works well on these cars, but I’m biased.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Went from seeing none for months, to seeing about 4 in the last week :laugh:

Kyalami green saloon today, Black SB last Friday and one parked a space away from me at work last week.

IMG 1514