Spotted one tonight.

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
While going through Hattersley in Hyde was about 4 cars behind a Green Saloon 22 plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kayemill and Jassyo06
Mastachav will be here in a sec to get the thread deleted

• Haha
Reactions: Mastachaz, kayemill, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Thought I'd put this in here instead of starting a new thread.

Spotted @HulkRS3 on Saturday morning around 11am just coming into Darvel.

Unfortunately I was in my VW Polo.

Reactions: HulkRS3
I had a 22 plate Black saloon pass by me as i was coming off the M60 yesterday, sadly let down by all tinted front windows and screen, so you couldn't see in.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and kayemill
I never saw another rs3 8y on street hahaha even 8v are super rare in london

Reactions: kayemill
Thought I'd put this in here instead of starting a new thread.

Spotted @HulkRS3 on Saturday morning around 11am just coming into Darvel.

Unfortunately I was in my VW Polo.
ah it was filthy too. Did you wave? I'm sure I saw someone in a polo wave just past the speed camera.

ah it was filthy too. Did you wave? I'm sure I saw someone in a polo wave just past the speed camera.
Nah it was just as you were coming into Darvel from the 40 limit.

Didn't wave as I was in the polo. It was my son who spotted it first and asked me why our car was driving towards us!

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and HulkRS3
Nah it was just as you were coming into Darvel from the 40 limit.

Didn't wave as I was in the polo. It was my son who spotted it first and asked me why our car was driving towards us!
lol fairs! Was heading out to Larkhall to get some coding done.

Spotted my first one today (excluding mine) whilst in the work car. A Kemora saloon pulling off the M20 at bluebell hill heading into Maidstone (incase your on here).

feel like I’m the only 8Y owner in Kent sometimes so it’s good to start seeing them around

Red saloon seen on larkhill camp this morning. Does look nice.

Never seen one on any roads/dual carraigeway_motorway around my way or on my commute probably much rarer ....around Glasgow either that the price of petrol as it is they only drive them at the weekends and l don't

The Kemora Grey Vorsprung Sportback in Mayfair is someone at Finchley Audi presumably on a jolly up as it was/is one of their branch fleet cars lol.
They have this car for.sale.still i think used for week.by them.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Saw the local Kemora saloon this morning, on his way to work about 0830 ;)

TX.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and RS5JON
The Kemora Grey Vorsprung Sportback in Mayfair is someone at Finchley Audi presumably on a jolly up as it was/is one of their branch fleet cars lol.

3.5k looks like they use it all the time haha

Crewe was the same when I enquired about one of their cars, it wasn’t on site because a manager had gone on holiday in it and it already had 3500 miles on it.

They wanted 69k for it.

In the end I was glad to get one from a dealer elsewhere that had delivery miles on it.

First one I've seen in the wild this morning. Python Yellow Sportback. Certainly has some road presence :thumbs up:

Seen a blue possibly sepang in Ayr, looked really nice

Reactions: AndyVWR and kayemill
A7FBAE80 E65B 4475 B77B 8D0C006E6F36

Spotted @kayemill earlier as we incidentally drove in convoy through the town in our Kyalami Carbon cars lol

Reactions: garethdj, kayemill, billymc92 and 3 others
Nice red saloon around my way (CA28) V1## :whistle2::icon thumright:

View attachment 255807

Spotted @kayemill earlier as we incidentally drove in convoy through the town in our Kyalami Carbon cars lol

Would have stopped but my son had somewhere to be. I hope someone who likes cars saw us side by side on the street. For me that would have been pretty special!

Reactions: HulkRS3
Would have stopped but my son had somewhere to be. I hope someone who likes cars saw us side by side on the street. For me that would have been pretty special!

My girlfriend was behind us in the white 128ti and she said it brought a smile to her face haha! Definitely would’ve looked cool. :wub:

Reactions: Jcbmally and kayemill

Hopefully the passing traffic and pedestrians all had aviators on as 2 Kyalami's together would have too soar on the mince pies lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jops, Frizzley and 2 others
Was behind DG22 ### Daytona saloon tonight all l can l was bit underwhelmed ....probably due the colour too under stated for my taste and it wasn't as squat to the road as l thought it would be....

I see a Yellow one in Bloxham near Banbury every now and again. Joe Achilles must live near as his videos are around Soho Farmhouse which is only a few miles away and when he tested the RS3 against the M240i his was Yellow so maybe someone who knows him.

Saw my first RS3 8Y yesterday.
'Saw' being the word, as I couldn't believe how quiet it was - pretty much 0 exhaust sound.
Real shame, as the car looked great in green.

Reactions: RS03???, 8YARWY and kayemill
I've seen one in the wild, two if you count my mates Saloon!

I love the novelty of it, but wish other's had theirs now.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Saw my first RS3 in the wild on Saturday past.

(in Bangor, N Ireland, Kemora Grey, reg started N8 - if this is anyone here i’m the Daytona S3 that was staring at your motor - sorry not sorry lol !)

A very old and now very dated looking white Subaru Impreza pulled up beside RS3 at traffic lights looking to start something. Subaru soon realised the error of his ways when he was totally smoked. Well played RS3, well played !!

Reactions: rngDeadeye, kayemill, RS03??? and 1 other person
Spotted my first one yesterday kyalami green carbon sb in inverness can see that colour a mile off

Reactions: kayemill and Mastachaz
spotted a black saloon on the m8 in Glasgow cruising alongside an 8v s3 saloon in blue

ordered a sportback in Kyalami green due for delivery in December this year will have waited a year after order date

Reactions: Terminator x and kayemill
Saw a Kemora sportback standard car ...l thought why bother

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, pburv, jaypers777 and 2 others
Spied my second one pulling out infront of me at Tore up in the Highlands turbo blue saloon

Reactions: 8YARWY
We spotted one on Saturday evening whilst on our way to Colne, Green Saloon going in the opposite direction.....

Reactions: Rhurs