Spotters Thread - A4/S4 B9 Chassis

Daytona S4 Avant this morning in lancaster

Parked next to this s4 avant today. Should of got a better picture when I first got there as there were no other cars around
B19DF942 86A4 413E BDC6 B37A319E5557

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Red S3 driving round Blackburn today ****EKJ, driving like a complete moron and ignoring red lights, driving like that in pouring rain, I really hope you find a suitable tree to use as a memorial.

Here is the footage from the camera, the lights had been red for quite a while when he went through, its the second set of lights, not the ones we are sat at.

Last edited:
Spotted a lovely Navarra blue S4 on the M4 this morning at 8am ish near hungerford.

black back with Navarra is stunning.

Spotted a lovely Navarra blue S4 Avant in the Cotswolds yesterday. Thought I was the only one in town

Reactions: m4ward
Spotted a white black edition Avant today in Gainsborough. First one I’ve seen in the wild. Very dirty. Anyone on here?

anyone have a black s4 avant parked right next to the pedestrian area by manchester xmas markets today? had a manchester council note on the window "authorised to be removed" LOL twas gone when i came back 3 hours later

67 plate S4 Avant on the M8 by Livingston just before 8am this morning. Anyone on here?

Navarra Blue S4 Avant on A47 near Peterborough today...looking as dirty as mine!

Anyone on here?

navarra blue s4 saloon tonking on past me this morning, m6 southbound somewhere between preston and warrington?

Black S4 saloon with standard multi spoke alloys parked in Next Longwater Norwich this afternoon.

Passed a Daytona S4 Avant with black pack on the M3 today.

Had Audi Sport number plate holders so maybe an enthusiast on here?

8DBF64AA F098 4BB3 8F39 1F4C6F1C82AC

Not mine but Quantum grey B9 3.0TDI BE from a meet last night - love it.

Yes it’s on Air suspension as mine will be :)

Reactions: Syed Shah
@Chris Walton passed you/wife? driving into Carronshore on Sunday just past McColls. Clocked the private plate just at the last minute, car was looking good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Chris Walton passed you/wife? driving into Carronshore on Sunday just past McColls. Clocked the private plate just at the last minute, car was looking good though.

That would be the wife. I am surprised the car was looking good I have been away for three weeks so it will be due a good wash...She better not have taken it to a car wash.

Hopefully I haven't missed our summer and it can get pampered next week

Reactions: BarryG79
That would be the wife. I am surprised the car was looking good I have been away for three weeks so it will be due a good wash...She better not have taken it to a car wash.

Hopefully I haven't missed our summer and it can get pampered next week

Said it looked good not clean

Aye it’s been nice the last couple of weeks. I’ll drop mine off for a pamper too then as mine is boggin!

Reactions: Chris Walton
Spotted a dark blue RS4 coming out of The Meadows, Camberley on Saturday at about 6pm. It turned right along Marshall Road and sped off towards Sandhurst. And by ‘sped’ I mean sped!

Reactions: Headzup
I have seen precious few B9s in my locality but, blow me down, I’ve just seen a solid black 17 plate Avant Sport in B&Q car park at Farnborough (Hants).

Spotted a lovely looking 67 plate BE Avant in Woolacombe today, with the white rings on the back doors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Spotted a lovely new nardo grey RS4 twice now near Duxford, think it was the same one on both occasions.

Spotted another Navarra Avant S4 today around 1:40 pm at the back of Golden Acre in Leeds. Anyone on here. If so you are unlikely to have seen me as you were not hanging about haha...