Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

barrie013

Sunday afternoon, M4 around junction with A33. S3< 53 reg I think, and I think he was trying to intimidate me. (I wasn't in my Audi). Pillock !

S3 Hilife

It's an addiction
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Sunday afternoon, M4 around junction with A33. S3< 53 reg I think, and I think he was trying to intimidate me. (I wasn't in my Audi). Pillock !

You must be mistaken. It can't have been an 8L, we're all courteous, considerate drivers

Last edited:

Westy

Black S3 with personal "S3" plate and black BBS wheels. Very loud, parked up in Somersham today around 11am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flying oyster

flying oyster
Black S3 with personal "S3" plate and black BBS wheels. Very loud, parked up in Somersham today around 11am.

You should hear your old one with the screamer pipe on it

Sandip

Red pre facelift S3 T reg, turned left onto Leigh Road, Westhoughton, had a fmic and black avus wheels

Alex C

VCDS Map User
light blue A3/S3 (not sure, wasn't paying attention) Tesco carpark Helston; looked smart

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Red S3 8L (S3 AEY i think) on the M11 earlier, was following for a while in my 1.2 litres of turbocharged fury in the form of a skoda yeti rental car

tomjol

Dark coloured S3 with private plate ending (I think) "REG" heading into the M56 out of Manchester a few minutes ago.

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Parked up at the industrial estate ? @Sandip

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Yeah its mine pal

tomjol

Silver...think it was an S3, just passed the Roundstone.

Down on the south coast again - yet to see the blasted coast mind.

Cameron Millar

Just bought a Nogaro blue, parked on my road near Shepherd's Bush central London and a lovely green one parks right behind me.

Seen it a few time recently, nice to see them next to each other.

Tomsy

KERNOW
A nice looking s3 8l heading towards Wadebridge from Rock direction yesterday.

S3JACKSON

Silver S3 i gave way to coming out of the BP garage Huntingdon today at around 3.15PM, traveling towards St.Ives Cambs.

Tried to follow but got stuck behind a Jag XK doing 20 mph!

S3 Hilife

It's an addiction
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
becda69a7a3c0050afb9f7ed71d8cc70.jpg

Spotted at Eye Green Services this morning on the A47, plate ending NRN anybody's here

Alex C

VCDS Map User
silver s3 leaving Falmouth yesterday ~5:40pm off towards Argal making a concerted effort to get out of DRS range from me