SPOTTERS THREAD FOR RS4 B5 AND B7 CHASSIS

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you see an RS4 (B5 or B7) on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.

Saw a Black B7 RS4 Saloon in Colne just before the M65 roundabout on my way to work the other day around 7am?

And I regularly see a blue B5 RS4 Avant on my work car park in Barnoldswick.

Any of these two cars anyone on here?

Noggy blue RS4 - Warrington Ikea - Sunday 22nd September.

Saw a very sweet sounding RS4 in Inverness yesterday going up to Druid. Black avant with nice black alloys. Think it had 2 by 2 exhaust pipes. Very clean looker. Had to quickly drop my window to get the sound of the exhaust.

Saw a very sweet sounding RS4 in Inverness yesterday going up to Druid. Black avant with nice black alloys. Think it had 2 by 2 exhaust pipes. Very clean looker. Had to quickly drop my window to get the sound of the exhaust.

Coincidentally two days later you parked in a drive on my street. Heard you pass the house and knew it was the black RS ;-)

I've seen that one a couple of times in the last week or so to it sounds/looks the nuts!

Sprint Blue with Black Grille/rings took off across Lights Sweetbriar Road, Norwich couple of days ago. I stopped in the middle of the junction to let you continue across. did give you a thumbs up, but I think you were already across by then lmao. Lovely sound :)

Had a nice little play with a dolphin grey RS4 b7 last night by bristol who gave the thumbs up! anyone on here?

Saw a Black B7 RS4 Saloon in Colne just before the M65 roundabout on my way to work the other day around 7am?

And I regularly see a blue B5 RS4 Avant on my work car park in Barnoldswick.

Any of these two cars anyone on here?

The Noggy b5 will be a guy called Raoul, he doesn't do the forums much, occasionally pops up on Srs! Great bloke!

Tasty Dark Blue RS4 (saloon) with black wheels, thanks for making the journey from Aylesbury to Amersham more 'entertaining'.

Regards Black S3 (8p)

Anyone claim this little puppy?

saw this parked up in Matalan, Oldham a few days ago.

It's a replica, and a damn good one :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Coincidentally two days later you parked in a drive on my street. Heard you pass the house and knew it was the black RS ;-)
A little late in replying! That was me.
I have had it silenced a wee bit since then, it was almost impossible to get out for a real blast the way it was. A mate who lives at the top of Cradlehall heard me gunning it up the A9 one night so it was a matter of time before I got a tug for it, silencers will be removed for the Euro trip in June though!

Sparks, I remember you from the local forums a few years back, I had a couple of Evo's around that time, not sure if you remember or not?

6D04C789-A62A-4CBB-9BE8-E09E99A809C4.jpg

photo4.jpg

A red RS4 outside my neighbours house on Christmas day, Crowborough East Sussex.

Love those tail pipes.
A little late in replying! That was me.
I have had it silenced a wee bit since then, it was almost impossible to get out for a real blast the way it was. A mate who lives at the top of Cradlehall heard me gunning it up the A9 one night so it was a matter of time before I got a tug for it, silencers will be removed for the Euro trip in June though!

Sparks, I remember you from the local forums a few years back, I had a couple of Evo's around that time, not sure if you remember or not?

6D04C789-A62A-4CBB-9BE8-E09E99A809C4.jpg

photo4.jpg

Noggy Blue B5 in Nottingham, last Sunday 7th June parked in Trinity Square Car Park - looked lovely...

Also on that day a B7, Sprint Blue drove by the Cornerhouse about 4pm - looked and sounded great..

So 3 RS4's in the same place at the same time - a good day..

Black RS4 in Apsley,Hemel Hempstead I saw tearing the streets last night. One of the loudest cars I have ever heard

Saw a black B7 RS4 saloon today at the Highland hotel in Stirling. Had aftermarket rear led.

Imola Yellow RS4 B5, mid-day yesterday at Aston Marina, Stone: a stunning motor car...

Looked and sounded just as it should and very subtle; them with us that didn't know what it was, and why I was soooo interested, were amazed when told

Quick cars for me don't need to be visually loud...:racer:

Reactions: BenzV8
Blue Rs4 in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria with British plates and Ecotune stickers in windows.

Saw a dark (think it was black) RS4 avant on the M25 today, turning off for the M11 northbound I believe. This was around 7 to 8pm-ish.

Reg was something like RS** XXX.

B5 RS4 misano red near Larne, Northern Ireland. Looked standard with piano black leather or could've had the allacantara inlays. Juicy.

ugly bald ****-gop-****** in grey rs4, onto m5 at exeter, driving like a penis unnecessarily.
feel free to have a play, but don't need to be a c***.

**** you.

ugly bald ****-gop-****** in grey rs4, onto m5 at exeter, driving like a penis unnecessarily.
feel free to have a play, but don't need to be a c***.

**** you.

Up your trumpet was he? Doesn't deserve an RS4 .

Keep seeing a black RS4 avant B9 through Ashperton and Leominster :hubbahubba:

Black B9 RS4 today near M&S Camberley. Looked amazing and sounded surprisingly good as you took off down the DC!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

B7 saloon from Slough Audi parked in Yarmouth, IoW at the weekend.

A7296F43 C58C 4974 8D88 118A4B99D34A
Near where I live in Essex. Said RS4 on the grill but I don’t know my B numbers !!

Enjoy!

Audi c5 saloon biturbo quattro in midnight blue or whatever it’s called not sure if it is a manual or not.

Bit of an odd spot this but not seen it mentioned. Only just watched Ep1 of the latest Happy Valley. Anyone spot the RS4 owned by the teacher? Wondered if he’s on strike tomorrow as he seems to be doing ok!!!!!

Reactions: THQuattro
Bit of an odd spot this but not seen it mentioned. Only just watched Ep1 of the latest Happy Valley. Anyone spot the RS4 owned by the teacher? Wondered if he’s on strike tomorrow as he seems to be doing ok!!!!!
I did, and I also noticed him smash the front end off the drive as he raced home in one of the early scenes. Deserves to get done for his wife’s murder based on that alone :laughing:

Reactions: jaypers777