Springs question for a3 sportback

Reaction score
Hello guys recently my rear suspension I think its defected cause it's doing noise like something it's falling to the ground:p I didn't checked it yet it isn't so bad yet but I am considering that it's from springs and I have to change them.
So I checked some aftermarket like bilstein b8 and b6 really nice prices but then talking with friends they said me that I should look for adjustable suspension which the only I found is eibach with cost 800+ euro lol only for rear side.
So I have a3 sportback 2.0 tdi dsg I have modes like dynamic comfort etc on menu
But I am confused what kind of springs I should look for?

Hello guys recently my rear suspension I think its defected cause it's doing noise like something it's falling to the ground:p I didn't checked it yet it isn't so bad yet but I am considering that it's from springs and I have to change them.
So I checked some aftermarket like bilstein b8 and b6 really nice prices but then talking with friends they said me that I should look for adjustable suspension which the only I found is eibach with cost 800+ euro lol only for rear side.
So I have a3 sportback 2.0 tdi dsg I have modes like dynamic comfort etc on menu
But I am confused what kind of springs I should look for?

Are you wanting to change just the springs because the kits you've mention are either dampers or coilovers?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Please forgive me I am just noob to all of this.
As I understand the suspension is springs plus shock absorbers
So I've heard that maybe I need adjustable shock absorbers and that simple b8 by billstein isn't for me
The only adjustable shock absorbers I could find is a kit from eibach which cost 1900 but it have the springs together and 1900 is for front and rear.
There are other kits as well from eibach and h&r which cost half the price (800) but I can't figure out if they fit to my car . So my problem is that I don't know which ones are suitable. I repeat that I have 2.0 tdi dsg sportback 8v .
The kits and everything I see it's from an app autodoc sorry if it's like advertising delete it .

So can I order for example bilstein b8 shock absorbers and fit them with eibach sport coils? Or I have to look out for specific adjustable shock absorbers etc

There's a few different coilover kits available, we'd need to know wether you have a 50mm or 55mm front strut diameter and independent or non-independent rear suspension and also budget.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Well I don't know I guess I have independent... As I understand I have to go to service and ask for details.