Springs - S Line vs Sport??

ruffrida

Reaction score
Sorry i know this has most likly been covered a 100 times, but cant find anything!

I am eventually fitting me B5 perches,but found i have Eibach Sports and springs on the front, so shocks need to be replaced aswel!

A good mate of mine (wigandill) has offered me his old S Line suspension from his 55 plate B7 Avant, what is the exact difference between the S Line and Sport shock and springs??

Same...........sport was dropped for sline branding. The 2.0tdi avant springs should be the same as 1.9tdi avant springs.......if the B7 springs are from a different engine then you may see the car higher or lower as they are rated to the engine weight.

Some say the sline started with the last 1.8T 190 A4's in 2004 which was the biggest rollout of the first sline branding, but I actually saw it on a number of limited edition Audi TT's in 2002 (avus silver with red leather interior) when I worked for VW Group HQ

Nice 1 Mike, wont be using the springs as i have upgraded -35 ones to go one, was more the shocks really, and yes ts a 2.0tdi so all should be good, just need find the time now lol

Reactions: sumo
Hi Ruffrida did you say you weren't using the front springs? If so do you want to sell them to me? Would be eternally grateful.

Matt

Hi matt,

I will have the 4 springs from the S line set and the full EIbach Shocks and springs, once they are fitted anyway lol
be more than happy to sell them to ya, which ya want lol ??

Pm with a decent offer !!