Sprint Blue RS4 B7 cleaning products?

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi, Im after some cleaning products, for my Audi in the color Sprint Blue.

I Wondered if anycan can recommend some good products polish+ sealant etc.

Thankyou:)

DoDo Juice Blue Velvet serves my Aruba blue A3 just lovely! I'm also using DDJ 'Born to be mild' shampoo - which doesn't take the polish off - between polishes. I've yet to find\try a sealant, but I'm sure others will be along with their personal preferences soon enough. :thumbsup:

I'd go for a wax rather than sealant for sprint blue. One of the dodo juice waxes will work well on that colour. Wouldnt bother spending too much on polishes unless you are going down the machine polishing route. Audi paint is rock hard so you'll achieve basically nothing if working by hand. A glaze such as poorboys black diamond would be a good buy, it is a filler based polish designed to hide scratches and swirl marks.

Other products you should probably invest in if your planning on giving the paintwork some attention....
Tar remover
Iron fallout remover
Clay bar

Thanks, last time for my s3 I got a load of bits from Pb online, after the stuff he recommended me from my email, I was so impressed with the results, but I have not got time to order this week, and want to clean it Sunday,

Maybe I will try and go to Halfords and get some SRP+Sealent clay bar, to see me over,

Was a detailed for years and never found anything better than meguairs. The gold class shampoos and any with "ultimate" in the title is what I use

Hope this helps