SQ5 SQ5 arriving Tuesday

razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
Reactions: NevMan
Welcome back, @razza1 , and great choice on an SQ5 in black. By coincidence, I have very recently done the same, albeit an FY-platform petrol version. Still getting used to it from the S4, but loving it.

The roads are too crap round my village for the jag and fed up of getting moaned at by the wife for an uncomfortable ride. Test drive an SQ5 locally and loved it, can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and jdp1962
I got one with maxton kit all around. Not black but blue

Reactions: Pinky1959 and cosmicblue
I got one with maxton kit all around. Not black but blue

View attachment 251440

Nice, how did you attach it, as it shows to attach with bolts and nuts to the bumper, but for that to happen I guess it’s a bumper off job?

I’ve had splitters before with 3m tape and self tappers…but not sure especially on the mark 1 version of it will be suffice. Maxton just told me to take it to a body shop…

These comes pre installed on car but I did installation on my previous car. It's easier if you can access the ramp, I installed it with drilling holes in bumper and fit it with bolts. No bumper removal was required.

These comes pre installed on car but I did installation on my previous car. It's easier if you can access the ramp, I installed it with drilling holes in bumper and fit it with bolts. No bumper removal was required.

Think I might need to get the car Tuesday and look, as can’t get my head around how you use bolts, as assuming you’d need nuts in the inside of the bumper to screw the bolts into?

Think I might need to get the car Tuesday and look, as can’t get my head around how you use bolts, as assuming you’d need nuts in the inside of the bumper to screw the bolts into?

Yeah that's the way to do it.

Guess it’s an undertray job off then to get to back of the bumper. I’ve removed the bumper before my S4 to put the rs4 grill on, was just trying to figure out and try and order the kit ahead of delivery of car on Tuesday. As can then fit it whilst the wife is in the office… “oh no, that’s how the car came as standard when I bought it” lol

Reactions: jdp1962
Absolutely Awesome. Enjoy

69d8247edd96872ada2c2e4abbc4fe51.jpg

dff0cd1f77392bbc835643887ea99a1a.jpg

a321db6d256668f8ea037a7afd7c25b6.jpg

This thing is rapid…quicker than the jag for sure…was gutted not being able to tune it due to warranty but don’t think I need to

Silver leather inserts, just like my S4 had. Luvverly!!

Hi Audi forum, I note everyone describes a chip shortage. It should be noted that the shortage of chips to Audi and the VW group was due to their revised sales forecast due to Covid and the subsequent chip order reduction. These spare chips were absorbed into other markets. Now, with orders looking strong they don’t have enough. It’s their fault and they are now looking at it as a margin optimisation opportunity by deleting std safety options etc and only refunding marginal costs. However, if you purchased a based model and up spec’d something like matrix headlights you would have to pay full retail plus tax. Call them out on this.

69d8247edd96872ada2c2e4abbc4fe51.jpg

This thing is rapid…quicker than the jag for sure…was gutted not being able to tune it due to warranty but don’t think I need to

Nice car and much prefer those alloys to the ones fitted to the latest cars (including mine which has now been built and due in 5 weeks or thereabouts).

Nice car and much prefer those alloys to the ones fitted to the latest cars (including mine which has now been built and due in 5 weeks or thereabouts).

Only issue with these ride does feel a bit harsh, I test drive one with 20’s on and was much more compliant than these 21’s. It’s better than the low profile on the jag and doesn’t crash the car when hitting a drain for example, but worried the missus will still think it’s too bashy. She shouldn’t complain of leg space in the front now however…so that’s two out of three requests resolved I guess…

Already booked in with audi as well, annoyingly the rear driver side door speaker doesn’t work, only noticed as I’d scanned the car with Carista to activate a few things and it popped up. Goes to show audi either don’t scan the cars when selling or they couldn’t be ***** to fix it.

In with reading audi in a couple of weeks, who apparently don’t even do courtesy cars anymore so I’ll need to work out the showroom for the day…very annoying…