SQ5 Sq5 black/night pack owners help please.

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Morning all,
I am hoping one of you Sq5 owners can help me out. I have a sline plus which I am about to do a exhaust mod on. I have come Across a few which have a gloss black rear diffuser and gloss back mirror caps. From my limited research I believe this to be called the “night pack or “ black pack”. Can anyone who has one of these confirm for me that the rear diffuser has the removable cover for the tow bar as mine has the Audi electric fold out tow bar fitted. I was going to buy a normal Sq5 diffuser and have it painted but this route would save me some time. Thanks in advance.
Matt

The SQ5 plus has gloss black mirror caps and rear diffuser. I think all of them have the hatch for the towbar, it's held on with screws for non towbar models and 2 thumb turns for cars with the bar.

I have one currently wining it’s way to me from TPS, back order though but they seem to reckon on about 10 days. Hopefully can get this done before Christmas.

I have one currently wining it’s way to me from TPS, back order though but they seem to reckon on about 10 days. Hopefully can get this done before Christmas.

How much was it out of interest? I’ve just ordered an SQ5 with black pack but it has the grey rear diffuser which I want to wrap or paint black to match the the rest and wondered if there wasn’t much difference in price…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I were you I would go down the route of paint or wrap, you will only need the 3 pieces and the retail prices are as follows.
Diffuser £298
Spoiler/ moulding £ 330 ( unbelievable )
Tow bar door £64
Grand total £ 692