SQ5 Sq5 info

Gary scott

Reaction score
im just in the process of looking to buy an sq5
Had a test drive last week absolutely amazing and sounds like a v8
Can anyone give me an idea of the MPG please
Thankyou

THANKS
I was in town in Glasgow the other day and in the shopping centre there was a salesman promoting the new x4 3d and said it does between 40 and 50 mpg but i know it only does just over 30
thats why i was wondering that someone who had an sq5 could give any idea
thanks

Also my ins says i need to get a tracker fitter otherwise its very expensive Audi said they could do this for around £600 if this a good price?

im just in the process of looking to buy an sq5
Had a test drive last week absolutely amazing and sounds like a v8
Can anyone give me an idea of the MPG please
Thankyou
Hi Gary, we get about 31mpg out of our SQ5 after 22 months /24k - actually very similar to our previous Q5 2.0TDI S-Line manual. It's a great car and would thoroughly recommend one.

Also my ins says i need to get a tracker fitter otherwise its very expensive Audi said they could do this for around £600 if this a good price?
We didn't need a tracker - rural Buckinghamshire but Aviva imposed a £500 additional excess for the type of car, my S3 (surely more at risk has a £250 additional excess)

I get 35-40mpg with my SQ5. I do not have a tracker and had no trouble getting insurance at a very reasonable price.

Just taken delivery of my SQ5. Really pleased with it and on a mix of motorway and A roads the readout is showing 40+ mpg. Ride is a bit firm on 21's but that is the trade off for good handling.

My long term mpg calculator says 32.1 mpg. But for my last tank I calculated it myself at 29.7 mpg, at shall I say ' mixed driving' I was sort of quite pleased with. Compared with my brothers E46 M3 which was about 17 mpg, at the same performance (we have had several races, and there really isn't anything in it) , I was quite pleased with.