SQ5 SQ5 Plus

smokeymike

Reaction score
Hi all. Just seen the photos in Evo of the new SQ5 Plus. Looks fantastic but no difference in the 0 -60 or the top speed over my 2015 SQ5. Still want one though! Anyone got one on order?

Its not available to order yet but I'm down for a Macaw Blue SQ5 Plus when released.

0-60 hasn't changed as the 2016 stock model has slowed a tad hence the additional BHp bring it back to 2015 SQ5 speed.

I'm about to order, glad I found out about this plus model. Will ask my dealer about it this week.

Nothing is released yet on the PLUS so dealer will be in the dark.

Reactions: DeckedS3
That was their press release. I don't think it debuts at the motor shows until tomorrow.

Audi CS have no confirmation of full spec or prices yet either.

Reactions: DeckedS3
More than 100 just only 100 of the Macaw Blue ltd edition

I am looking at various Audi models atm, to replace my S3, but sitting on the fence, cannot make up mind, I would plump for an SQ5 or poss a Plus but rumors that has added £5k to the price, but my issues is the 5 platform is due for a major overall in 2016/17 I find the Sq 5 now a little dated. so looking at the RS Q3, or maybe S3 Saloon, (Wish they would make an RS 3 Saloon)
It is a really hard sector to choose from I would prefer a SUV small now over a hatchback or saloon

I like the SQ5 interior and dislike the newer interiors of the TT etc.

Audi CS have no plans to release a new SQ5 until circa 2018. Plus always a risk having a new model with teething problems.

The PLUS is likely to come in a approx £49k with the Macaw edition totalling a whopping £58k or thereabouts.

Just going through the process of ordering a SQ5 Plus in Volcano Red for the wife.
Good discount achieved!

Hmm that is good, before Diesal gate SQ5's were still in demand and the best discount I could get was like 6% from a load of dealers, even carwow, where as I got offered 11.8% on S3 Saloon, and 9% on RSQ3, but this quarter think audi might have some poor sales and targets need hitting, so sure there will be some good discounts around xmas

Great trade price offered on our emissions affected Q5 plus on top of the discount.
Drove the SQ5, not a plus, and was very impressed. The plus adds a lot of kit we'd spec.
Should get delivery in January.

I was going to order a PLUS but couldn't wait and then this came up....fully loaded OTR £58k got for £50.5k

42e38bb96f3c926191daad14b8d9bbbb.jpg

9c193d0b4cb945329530e69b6b307d2b.jpg

ca39ba9b076872719952f3dd2c222396.jpg

33d7fa637c7e64989617d4d1f2f1e1a2.jpg

Reactions: Brett Butler
Nice.
Still not sure when our plus will be delivered, possibly into February/March.

Plus ordered - gulp - not got a build week yet but should have it for March.
Down for a Sepang but have a few weeks before it needs to be finalised so will probably chicken out and go for a more discrete one further down the line.

I've just put a deposit on a glacier white SQ5 plus at Ipswich Audi, the car is due in 3 weeks time but not taking delivery until the 1st of January

Anyone interested in mizano red, dealer tells me it's a no cost option which doesn't appear on the configurator, pity he couldn't rustle up a daytona though.

I've just put a deposit on a glacier white SQ5 plus at Ipswich Audi, the car is due in 3 weeks time but not taking delivery until the 1st of January

Would be really interested to see photos when you get it, I can only find pics of the macaw which is the first 100 Germany seem to be keeping to themselves

Well, what with the emissions, talk of a new model etc I bottled out and cancelled my order, regretted it for a week then reordered it. Indecisive or what?
Held my nerve and stuck with sepang though.

Unfortunately not, even when I pointed out that I was now a returning customer!