SQ5 TDI or A6 TDI/BiTDI

razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
Hi, after a few years away from Audi after gearbox troubles on my S4, I’m looking to change the Jag XFS for something different.
Looking at the above cars around the £25ish mark.
Want something Quattro now due to the country lanes/hills, something more comfortable (especially for the wife, but also for 8 and 12 yr old) over the crap roads, good boot space, but still want something quick and looking tasty. No doubt would throw a remap on either :)
Anyone had both and can compare?
These have caught my eye:

SQ5 (although no B&O or FBSW tbh):

A6 (although no heated seats):

And if I could stretch:
A6 with the awesome seats:

Do think the A6 may be quite bumpy however (jag on 20’s comfier ride than my S4 on 19’s)…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****, the white ones out, s tronic box and only changed at 42k miles, so no warranty will cover that as it’s late, Shame and nice motor, but don’t need that stress again

I'd take the A6 any day over the SQ5. The SQ5 is hideous, like the BMW X6.

An S Line estate would fit your bill nicely I reckon.

I'd take the A6 any day over the SQ5. The SQ5 is hideous, like the BMW X6.

An S Line estate would fit your bill nicely I reckon.

I would if they weren’t s-tronic. I basically want something comfy for the family, space for kit, but also something quick and with tuning potential as I never stay standard. After my mrc stage 2+S4 s tronic going wrong, new mech unit luckily covered under warranty and then Audi wanted £10.5k for a new box after that, I’m not going through that stress again.
So it’s a 3.0bi -TDI or a petrol version, budget up to £25k ish…but also not a plain Jane type of car…