Stafford Audi

So.how they can.sold.it.new for.6k.extra
Screenshot 20220119 184601 Samsung Internet

So.how they can.sold.it.new for.6k.extra
View attachment 248718
ROTR for a Mythos Saloon with RS Dynamic Pack is £67,655 at post December 1st prices (even though this will have been ordered before). Says price includes Lifeshine which will add a few quid, so they're probably not overcharging at current rates, even though they are really...
Edit: Also think it has the optional airbag which is another £230

ROTR for a Mythos Saloon with RS Dynamic Pack is £67,655 at post December 1st prices (even though this will have been ordered before). Says price includes Lifeshine which will add a few quid, so they're probably not overcharging at current rates, even though they are really...
Edit: Also think it has the optional airbag which is another £230
They are ;).

I want.kemora.if.any show.up.i.think.then.

Why All the full stops ? Are you a human or some sort of A.I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: HereWeGo, HulkRS3, NevMan and 2 others
my god , 70k and 2 owners already...

Isnt that 2 previous owners? as in one of my Motorcycles says 1 previous owner but that doesnt include me?

Next owner could well be the 4th owner?

Isnt that 2 previous owners? as in one of my Motorcycles says 1 previous owner but that doesnt include me?

if someone buy will be 3rd .. on few months old car that is crazy and be hard to sell in future
but its color and spec i want :D

2 registered owners and only 800 miles. Probably dealer/Audi and punter

31fee6cb6475420dc96c04f937e0e4ff.jpg

2 registered owners and only 800 miles. Probably dealer/Audi and punter

31fee6cb6475420dc96c04f937e0e4ff.jpg
Audi/Dealer will NOT register as an owner. (unless its been a demo car)

Like I said, one of my motorcycles states 1 previous owner, but I own it now and I am the 2nd owner, slightly different in the 'trade' as they dont register them in their name

my god , 70k and 2 owners already...

This is the car that was in Bradford that he was getting stick for trying to be first to sell one.

Reactions: Mike.46 and Mastachaz
This is the car that was in Bradford that he was getting stick for trying to be first to sell one.

I thought they all went through Bradford :)

This one is literally within 2 miles of North Wales Audi, (Llandudno) another dealer that wouldnt sell me a Launch edition car as it was their demo (yeah right) I imagine thats why its low 30 miles