Stage 1 - help and thoughts

Revo Stage 1 booked for 3rd April!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: devonpinall, Riko0073 and Dan_DJT
So just had an email today to say BTGs dyno tech is basically having a long weekend so I won't be able to get the car on the dyno Saturday.

A bit disappointing to say the least but still going ahead and getting the software, now thinking about buying a dragy instead/until I can get it on the dyno!

So just had an email today to say BTGs dyno tech is basically having a long weekend so I won't be able to get the car on the dyno Saturday.

A bit disappointing to say the least but still going ahead and getting the software, now thinking about buying a dragy instead/until I can get it on the dyno!

I’m hoping to book mine in on the dyno in a few weeks after getting my alignment done there. Just want to see what power I’m putting down now as I’ve swapped old intake out for an eventuri. Also got a weird throttle cut happening on half throttle sometimes so want some dyno time to see if it’s me tapping throttle on a dip in the road or something, or if it’s the actual car.

Reactions: garethdj
So I'm now Revo Stage 1 with a revo panel filter. First impressions... Worth every penny. No more lag and such a smooth pull. Haven't really taken it in yet but seems to come alive mid to high rpms too.

Tried a few launches and even though the box is untouched the changes just seem to merge into one long pull.

The overrun is just pure jokes too perfect from inside the car but ****** hell they're loud from outside!

10/10 Revo

Reactions: Marcrs3, devonpinall, Dan_DJT and 2 others
Quick one on this, Revo state their stage 1 is 470-490PS. I've not had the car on the dyno so don't know what it's making but in theory is it possible to make above 490PS adding bolt ons or is the software literally capped at 490 and 590NM?

I.e. Intercooler, intake and elbow?

P.S. I get that a dyno is only indicative so one could read higher than another so by that alone it's probably possible.

@Dan_DJT?

Last edited:
Its not capped, alot of it depends on what your engine was putting out before the map.

Thats the good thing about doing a run before and after like a few tuners do.

If you haven't done the elbow you should as its quite restricted on that engine.

Had it booked in for a dyno run but they cancelled last minute, short staffed

Quick one on this, Revo state their stage 1 is 470-490PS. I've not had the car on the dyno so don't know what it's making but in theory is it possible to make above 490PS adding bolt ons or is the software literally capped at 490 and 590NM?

I.e. Intercooler, intake and elbow?

P.S. I get that a dyno is only indicative so one could read higher than another so by that alone it's probably possible.

@Dan_DJT?

Software does cap output to some extent but the more you allow the engine to breath the better it will be, but 490ps and 590Nm is about the most for stage 1.

So I'm now Revo Stage 1 with a revo panel filter. First impressions... Worth every penny. No more lag and such a smooth pull. Haven't really taken it in yet but seems to come alive mid to high rpms too.

Tried a few launches and even though the box is untouched the changes just seem to merge into one long pull.

The overrun is just pure jokes too perfect from H

inside the car but ****** hell they're loud from outside!

10/10 Revo

Have you any videos of exhaust sound pops looking at getting a revo tune here in Australia

Have you any videos of exhaust sound pops looking at getting a revo tune here in Australia

Sold the car now but will have a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marcrs3