Stage 2 Remap - Who?

LoveAudi

Reaction score
Looking to Remap my Audi s3 8p 2008 to a stage 2 remap. Could anyone kindly share some time and help me. What would i need to change? whos remapping is better?

Thanks

Welcome to ASN. Where abouts are you in the world, wouldn't want to recommend a tuner in London if you are in Glasgow.

Looking to Remap my Audi s3 8p 2008 to a stage 2 remap. Could anyone kindly share some time and help me. What would i need to change? whos remapping is better?

Thanks

On a general note,don't be taken in by any particular company's hype.

All of the reputable companies(Revo,APR,Shark,AMD,Unicorn etc) will be able to offer approximately the same power output for a given stage of mechanical tune,i.e. Stg2 being the step below fitting an uprated HPFP.

On that,I'd advise going straight to Stg2+( i.e. fit an uprated HPFP),as all of the parts you'll need for Stg2 such as exhaust and CAI,are also required for that,and it will take you as far as you can go,without fitting a bigger turbo.

I went with Revo software,and have had no issues with the product or the backup,and I think that all you need to look for is the advice,and level of support you require.

The next part,as desertstorm says,is choosing the right place,in your area.

Reactions: warren_S5
Go to whoever can support you the best locally.

I will always suggest revo as I have had pain free 5 years experience with them and their software plus the fact that they are the major software firm for VAG here in Northern Ireland

Reactions: Revo Steve-W, warren_S5 and S3Alex
Go with a company with a good reputation and somewhere quite local in case you need to go back. Personally I went with Revo as I love the power delivery and have used them on my previous S3s

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
And don't get suckered in by fake / manipulated / overstated rolling road power graphs, as said above the relationship with the right tuner is absolutely KEY

Reactions: Revo Steve-W, S3Alex and Forbzeeee