Stainless Exhaust

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Looking to buy a s/s system for my 190t . There is a company called Blueflame, is anyone have this system on there car.

They are half the price of a Milltek system..

Crafted from 304 grade material and comprises the complete catback assembly, terminating in twin 90mm trims.
· The system is constructed in 63mm tube with mirror polished silencers and creates the most FANTASTIC note in addition the power increase is Exceptional.
· All the brackets (APART FROM THE RUBBERS & GASKETS) are provided in the kit to give your A4 a serious sound and style upgrade.

Have been looking at exhausts myself and thought blueflame were about the same or more exspensive than a milltek.Where have you seen it cheapper ????????????

I have got the Milltek stainless from cat back and it sounds MAD. But then I have the V8. However, a friend had a MT on his B7 A4 3.0 diesel and that sounded very cool.

My mate uses blueflame on his pulsar and hes a big lover doing things right, so i can only assume they're a worthy company.
I'm a big fan of milltek though, i spent a stupid amount on a set of milltek downpipes for my V6 vectra. Never regretted it once.
Tough one! Offtopic slightly but can you get systems for the 180tdi?

Blue flame are very well resepcted in the S3 8L community. Do it Colin, if i could afford it, i would probably get mine done too.

The place i have seen it cheaper is my 2nd home........Ebay

Mark since i have had no luck with buying winter wheel's to fit over the S4 brake setup i may as well buy the exhaust and the spring's..

Do it. What wheels you runnig now the staggered set up?

If you are, give them a good seeing to with poorboys wax to help keep the salt out

I was priced up for a blueflame through Ebay for complete system including sports cat and it was IIRC £875 so I just thought I may aswell go with the miltek.

I had a custom BlueFlame exhaust on my Megane RS 225. They are cracking pieces of kit.

J7USS I'm thinking of buying the BF system first, and some spring's from Awsome then with the money from my AP coilover's, buy the sport cat..

Mark. I'm still running the Brabus, i can't find any wheel's to fit over the S4 setup without changing/ swaping back to standard brakes..

I think he's running a B7 setup i think

Any issues with the wheel hitting the calipers.