Help Please Stance+ Street Coilovers

AudiTan

Reaction score
Looking to get some upgraded suspension for my Audi A4 B8 (Non S-Line) and came across the Stance+ Street coilovers. Was wondering if anybody has had any history with these and can recommend them or not? Thanks in advance!
1d05e4618d5545650153f9137ae6e63e.jpg

Maybe @DPM can help you with other options

It's very much a budget kit so you get what you pay for. If budget allows you'll end up with a much better kit spending a bit more.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Sandra and AudiTan
My son has a set of these on his BMW, they are (for want of a better word) fine.

Reactions: AudiTan
It's very much a budget kit so you get what you pay for. If budget allows you'll end up with a much better kit spending a bit more.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Wise words from a guru... "you get what you pay for".

#buycheapbuytwice #doitrightdoitonce

goose

Damian @ DPM Performance

would something like Raceland be a better option? around £300-400 is my budget?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raceland is another budget option to be honest. If it was my car and I was wanting to put coilovers on then a wouldn't really go below something like AP which would be £600+. If you want to stick within your budget which is obviously understandable then you'd end up with a much better handling and riding car fitting one of the springs and shocks kits that are available. I appreciate you won't be able to adjust the height and maybe not get it as low as you want but if it was that or run one of the budget coilover kits then I know what I'd be going for.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Simon, AudiTan and RS5 JON
Raceland is another budget option to be honest. If it was my car and I was wanting to put coilovers on then a wouldn't really go below something like AP which would be £600+. If you want to stick within your budget which is obviously understandable then you'd end up with a much better handling and riding car fitting one of the springs and shocks kits that are available. I appreciate you won't be able to adjust the height and maybe not get it as low as you want but if it was that or run one of the budget coilover kits then I know what I'd be going for.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cheers for the advice Damian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mate fits these to the T5's he converts and sells on and from what I've heard there pretty stiff, typical trait of a lower end coilover.