Standard exhaust suggestions

p90dly

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im new to the forum so apologies if this has been asked a million times already.

Im currently in the market for an RS3 and have seen one i like, unfortunately it doesn't have the sports exhaust. Is there any mods that can be done to replicate the sports exhaust without making it too loud. I'd be all in favour of it being loud but the wife will be using for work on a daily basis and she defo wont be a fan of it being too lairy!!

If the only option is an aftermarket system, have any of you guys or girls got any suggestions for what make and type of system youd recommend.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Hi All,

Im new to the forum so apologies if this has been asked a million times already.

Im currently in the market for an RS3 and have seen one i like, unfortunately it doesn't have the sports exhaust. Is there any mods that can be done to replicate the sports exhaust without making it too loud. I'd be all in favour of it being loud but the wife will be using for work on a daily basis and she defo wont be a fan of it being too lairy!!

If the only option is an aftermarket system, have any of you guys or girls got any suggestions for what make and type of system youd recommend.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...
If you keep your eye on ebay a few sports exhaust come up from time to time so you'll be able to get one

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: garethdj
Non res milltek for just over 1k on ebay. Alternatively someone like PCW exhaust mods, if near, will sort you out.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk