Steve Irwin

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Steve Irwin walks into a bar with his pet crocodile by his side. He puts the croc up on the bar. He then turns to the astonished patrons and says, "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this croc's mouth and place my genitalia inside. Then the croc will close his mouth for one minute. Then he'll open his mouth and I'll remove my genitalia unscathed.In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."
The crowd murmured in unanimous approval. Steve stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the crocodile's open mouth. The croc closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, Irwin grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the croc hard on the top of its head. The croc opened his mouth and he removed his genitals unscathed as promised.

The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered. Steve stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyoneA$100 who's willing to give it a try."

A hush fell over the crowd. After awhile, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly spoke up... "I'll try it! Just don't hit me too hard with the beer bottle!"