Stickers

The Slug

Reaction score
Anybody want any audi-sport.net stickers PM me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yes please, i will send you a pm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Yeh you must have. I would like 2 please, are they the new type and how much are they?

Jamie

Same as above ,have got some already on car (old ones )but better keep up with the sticker frenzy that is going on

Cheers

Remeber to PM me for order as i will need addresses etc...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ORDERS for stickers please email me as i seem to have loads of PM's, turning into mr.popular on here, lol.

Thanks for the orders guys keep em coming.

If there is a group meet on anywhere, if u wanna place a bigger order for sellin on at a meet i can sort summot out for you, k.

Have called my 'P.A.' at home and the stickers have arrived /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Here you go. Hope it works as it is my first attempt with photbucket. If not then look in my gallery for a picture.

Very nice Slug, cheers mate. I will put it on the car in the daylight!

ASnetSticker.jpg

The blue is darker in real life, but the flash made it a little lighter. They are quality! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Can't wait to get mine, then all have to get is the car to put them on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Can't wait to get mine, then all have to get is the car to put them on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif roll on you getting your car then mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Very Nice!!

Best place to put one, has to be the rear window at the top in the middle.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Thats where mine is anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Just emailed you slug.......ike the stickers, look very proffesional

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Hey Slug,

I just wanted to say, I think you're doing a great job organising all this!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Three cheers for The Slug

Hip-hip

any one got a pic with it on the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is mine in the car. Messed one up trying to do it in the freezing cold and line it up with the brake light....Decided this was the easier option.

Audipic5.jpg

Audipic6.jpg

Cheers Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rob, that was a poor attempt at cleaning your car, youv'e still got all plants and twigs on the rear screen.

Sticker looks good, did you put a laser level on it.

Thought not bud.

Anyway, enough p taking. Looks good, no honest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

hey bp like ur sig,

"what do you prefer having sex or boosting cars?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers Slug, arrived today. Very professional looking.

I think i'll stick them on my fishtank. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try sticking them to your fish!!! A little like go faster stripes!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hey bp like ur sig,

"what do you prefer having sex or boosting cars?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Tony... class movie, and that line just cracked me up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

having sex whilst boosting cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif