stickers!

c5quattro

Reaction score
i peeps i saw the discution about the forum stickers, but cant seem to find them!
could someone point me in the right direction please.

I think they are currently being whittled from a huge block of vinyl by an old lady

Jase, So will they be available before ADI ??

will sit and wait then haha cheers

i have a few left that i will bring with me to adi .You welcome to some once jordo has had his as he dibbed them lol

i have a few left that i will bring with me to adi .You welcome to some once jordo has had his as he dibbed them lol

Nice one, put me down for 2 please ;)

Nice one, put me down for 2 please ;)
I don't know how often you stray to this end of the county, but I've got some knocking about too, so if either a) Byzan has very limited numbers or b) you're likely to pass this way beforehand, let me know. Also, I'll reply to your PM shortly! (Passed out/flat out busy/forgetful since).

Also, as per one of the other sticker threads:
Byzan, and I (should I manage to sort-out getting there before everyone else has left) have some 'old style' ASN stickers knocking about which will be available on a first-come-first-served basis until stocks are exhausted (don't let that fool you into thinking we've thousands left, stocks can mean as few as two). However... With a bit of luck, we'll have NEW ones on sale either at ADI or around/just after. We'll be charging a small fee for the new ones, but the money helps the site (and they're not free to make), and they'll have one of the following value-adding bonus features (multiple choice so as not to let the cat out of the bag):

i) Traffic-Police hypnotic properties
ii) A '.' before the 'net'
iii) Tea & Coffee making facilities

Cheers,

Rob.

Usually I try to go around preston whenever possible ;)
but if I'm passing through at any point before Adi I'll let you know and grab a couple off you, thanks.