stoke area

The Challinor

Yep

S44M PV

Hey im from the Stoke area too, Longton. I have just signed up as I am looking to attend car meets / shows. Can anyone messsage me or advise me

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hey im from the Stoke area too, Longton. I have just signed up as I am looking to attend car meets / shows. Can anyone messsage me or advise me
There will be dealership meets coming up. No confirmed dates atm. Also if you look at the events section of the forum you will see the main shows we be attending

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
There will be dealership meets coming up. No confirmed dates atm. Also if you look at the events section of the forum you will see the main shows we be attending

And Stafford Audi do it way, way better than anyone else - with Sandra's organising assistance I must add.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Will attend then if there are any coming up.

Stafford Audi 'WANT'to do an 'RS' meeting later this year - having been so apologetic for lack of RS cars at our earlier meeting - WLTP regs and all that - and the next one should include an R8.

J10NMM

And Stafford Audi do it way, way better than anyone else

Ain't that the truth, Stoke Audi are stuck up their own xxxxx everytime I go into the showroom it's like they are drawing straws who's going to come and ask if I'm ok... :wtf: The parts department are helpful though..

Pools

Hi guys, another one to add from the Stoke area, with my S3 saloon. Would also be up for any local meets.

Attachments

• received_891597104562362.jpeg
    received_891597104562362.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 83

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
I am also in Staffordshire and looking forwards to any meets when we are allowed to

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
Any one fancy a meet up at say Trentham gardens - strictly obeying the rule of 6!!!!
How many would be interested one weekend or evening?

Harvey

VAG Convert
I'm near Stoke just down the road in Notts a couple of miles from Ikea M1 J26. Up for a meet once things settle and get back to a little more normallity. Trentham Gardens sounds like a good plan. Happy to bring my VCDS HEX-V2 if anyone needs a scan, faults clearing or even a spot of coding :cheerful:

Goldenhawk

Ain't that the truth, Stoke Audi are stuck up their own xxxxx everytime I go into the showroom it's like they are drawing straws who's going to come and ask if I'm ok... :wtf: The parts department are helpful though..
WOW!!! Can't believe I just read this comment. Thought it was me... I called in a few weeks ago, in the hopes of getting advice. Salesman spoke AT me as if I was something that had come in off some-ones shoe. No Kidding.

Harvey

VAG Convert
I feel I have to comment as this point as I have nothing but glowing reviews for Stoke Audi. The wife & I purchased from them back in July 2019 & they were super helpful & couldn't do enough to help. We certainly didn't get any of the pushy over powering sales techniques or the "your not worthy" "I'm better than you" feelings you are mentioning.

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
WOW!!! Can't believe I just read this comment. Thought it was me... I called in a few weeks ago, in the hopes of getting advice. Salesman spoke AT me as if I was something that had come in off some-ones shoe. No Kidding.
Sorry to be a forum bore chaps, but this thread is about arranging meet ups in your local area and not about venting your spleen about your local dealer, (Even if I did have similar exps at Audi Stoke!!) on the old forum software there was an area dedicated to dealership reviews, perhaps some can educate us all as to where that has gone???

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Leave a review