stoke area

The Challinor

Yep

S44M PV

Hey im from the Stoke area too, Longton. I have just signed up as I am looking to attend car meets / shows. Can anyone messsage me or advise me

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hey im from the Stoke area too, Longton. I have just signed up as I am looking to attend car meets / shows. Can anyone messsage me or advise me
There will be dealership meets coming up. No confirmed dates atm. Also if you look at the events section of the forum you will see the main shows we be attending

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
There will be dealership meets coming up. No confirmed dates atm. Also if you look at the events section of the forum you will see the main shows we be attending

And Stafford Audi do it way, way better than anyone else - with Sandra's organising assistance I must add.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Will attend then if there are any coming up.

Stafford Audi 'WANT'to do an 'RS' meeting later this year - having been so apologetic for lack of RS cars at our earlier meeting - WLTP regs and all that - and the next one should include an R8.

J10NMM

And Stafford Audi do it way, way better than anyone else

Ain't that the truth, Stoke Audi are stuck up their own xxxxx everytime I go into the showroom it's like they are drawing straws who's going to come and ask if I'm ok... :wtf: The parts department are helpful though..

Pools

Hi guys, another one to add from the Stoke area, with my S3 saloon. Would also be up for any local meets.

Attachments

• received_891597104562362.jpeg
    received_891597104562362.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
I am also in Staffordshire and looking forwards to any meets when we are allowed to

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
Any one fancy a meet up at say Trentham gardens - strictly obeying the rule of 6!!!!
How many would be interested one weekend or evening?