Stoke On Trent Meet

Bailey

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys are up for a meet in and around the Stoke On Trent Area?

Let me know here and I will get a list together.

Bailey

Just wondering if any of you guys are up for a meet in and around the Stoke On Trent Area?

Bailey

I have family down there so I might be tempted to come, depending on where/when.

Shaun.

Sounds good mate,

Hopefully some more locals will see this thread to get a meet sorted. I really want a VAG enthusiast meet around the stoke on trent area

Regards

Bailey

I would be interested. I know it's an old thread but perhaps we can revive some interest again. :)

I'd be up for it, if it's Sunday, Audimad.
Although I'm not interested in visiting Stoke Audi as I tend to avoid Swansway Garages wherever possible.

So you've not been invited to the VIP Event at Crewe Audi then, Scott? :p

Bailey

Has the ball got rolling on this one fellas?

Scott's is manual, mine is the faster shifting DSG ;)

Then again, he's got a tuning box....... lol

Scott's is manual, mine is the faster shifting DSG ;)

Then again, he's got a tuning box....... lol

True, I reckon will be the same to be fair as when you get to low 5,s takes a decent amount of power to get your 0-60 much faster and the S-Tronic is already 0.4sec faster.

BTW on a side note drove a S5 SB with ACC at Crewe yesterday and loved it so added to my order ! Sales guy was convinced it stopped at 19mph though but in brochure it says S-Tronic 0-100. Guess it's hard to know every model and spec lol.

Ah, meant to get you in my car to show you this, seeing as I'm up 'anley duck almost every weekday!

With S-tronic, ACC will deffo work down to 0mph, it's something I use almost everyday!
Pre-sense front with automatic autonomous braking however, will only work up to 19mph.

I really don't know how you are managing to wait so long for your car, I waited 3.5 months and it nearly killed me!!

Ah, meant to get you in my car to show you this, seeing as I'm up 'anley duck almost every weekday!

With S-tronic, ACC will deffo work down to 0mph, it's something I use almost everyday!
Pre-sense front with automatic autonomous braking however, will only work up to 19mph.

I really don't know how you are managing to wait so long for your car, I waited 3.5 months and it nearly killed me!!

The S5 SB when it got to 19 just flashed red and I had to manually brake, not sure under what condition pre sense kicks in.

I know, it's a epic wait but will be worth it. Always loved this exclusive colour so have no choice lol.

P.S I'll PM you about meeting up next week.