STOLEN - AUDI S3 - MANCHESTER AREA - PLEASE HELP

The last S3 on here (black) that was stolen from Manchester was used in a number of jewellery shop robberies!

CCTV published aswell.

Heart breaking for him for his car to get nicked and seen a good time later being ragged.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktL5iSI294c&desktop_uri=/watch?v=ktL5iSI294c

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaO57bIGCSE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=IaO57bIGCSE

It looked they had broken into a house before but the flip key was a big iq test for them !

hope you get it back in good condition.

Nice to see they have got one car back. I had this done to me in April, car was stolen from my house as someone had broken in, it was a VW Golf, not quite as expensive as something such as an S3! However it still annoys you how you work hard for what you have and some scumbag can just take it. They actually caught the guy but i live in quite a small area, hes looking at around 2-6 years now and has been remanded since july. He will get sentanced next week, im just hoping he gets what he deserves! Hope they manage to get your car back mate

I live in Liverpool and work in Crosby I'll keep my out for it buddy. Good luck :)

Last edited:
I live in Liverpool and work in Crosby I'll keep my out for it buddy. Good luck :)

Thanks mate.

Google seems to suggest that crosby has been victim to a spate of thefts this month, 8 or 9 car thefts. My car could have eben been used in them as a get away ugh

Glad to hear you have got one back hope you are lucky with the other one

Odds are if they found the first one then the second one isn't likely to be stripped etc, stay positive buddy

Hay Ben

As I said in an earlier post get down to Crosby and have a drive round...... It will be parked up in a car park or side street out of the way... they wont damage the car because then it will draw attention..

What is a bit strange is that they have come along way to take yours.... Do you leave it parked on a main road or can the car be seen from the main road??

Leading on from that, I work in a pizza place based in Crosby in which we have a delivery driver who knows it like the back of her hand, I will tell her the registration and she'll have a look around every evening when she's delivering buddy.

Hay Ben

As I said in an earlier post get down to Crosby and have a drive round...... It will be parked up in a car park or side street out of the way... they wont damage the car because then it will draw attention..

What is a bit strange is that they have come along way to take yours.... Do you leave it parked on a main road or can the car be seen from the main road??

Nope I live on a remote road that would have required a lot of effort to steal. Which is why its strange. Could perhaps be someone that has seen it on here or Facebook but id prefer not to think that

Good luck buddy... fingers crossed for you also... hope you get a hold of them and castrate the scumbags

Well I think ive given up with finding it.

I am thinking of getting a BMW 135i as a replacement. With the 3.0 twin turbo engine.

But insurance is literally raping me because ive gone from 4 years to zero NCB.

If anyone has any advice on a company which might be able to offer a good price let me know!

Always worth checking the site sponsors mate, or multi car insurance. I'm 17 in a 1.4 A3 and I got my insurance down from £2300 to £1700 through Admiral. Plus they don't want your other car polices to start the same day, they'll offer you that price even though the other cars may start next year for example.

Well I think ive given up with finding it.

I am thinking of getting a BMW 135i as a replacement. With the 3.0 twin turbo engine.

But insurance is literally raping me because ive gone from 4 years to zero NCB.

If anyone has any advice on a company which might be able to offer a good price let me know!

I've used Greenlight and been very happy with them,but they deal only in modifieds.

Chris Knott is also worth a call,and Sky too.

Just gone with AXA £378 on the S3 before that I was with admiral for years but this year they wanted £598.. I would give Axa a try.

i went with a forum sponsor and i knocked them down price to nearly equal the lowest comparethemarket quote! great news for me!

Unfortunately I would imagine most companies are going to give you high quotations. Not only because you've lost all of your NCB but because your home address has now got two car thefts listed against it which has probably classed it as a much higher risk to cover another high performance/value vehicle.