STOLEN - AUDI S3 - MANCHESTER AREA - PLEASE HELP

Ben S3 8P3

Reaction score
Both my car and my dad's car were stolen last night at around 2am.

Last spotted in convoy by Police ANPR cameras on the M66 after Edenfield heading towards Manchester.

Audi S3 8P3 reg: S3 BNL (has a silverstone sticker on the back)

BMW 3 series coupe (Black)

If anyone sees it then let me know please on this thread or email me - ben_long06@hotmail.co.uk

If you could put this on any other groups or forums to raise awareness that would be amazing.

Thanks,

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
wow .... did they use the keys?
Prob dumped it in a steel box, awaiting tracker if fitted to stop working..

Just over 11 months.

If anyones from the Manchester area and would know what tends to happen with stolen cars it would be good, and where it may possibly be sold
Sorry to hear.
usually either get stripped for parts or shipped abroad

Makes me so mad hearing stuff like thia, hope you get it back buddy and I hope they catch the villans.

Posted on Ukmkivs & Golf gti forum

hope you get them back

Always seems to be Manchester or Yorkshire.

Hope for happy return!

sorry to hear that, hope you'll get it back.

Wowzers! How did they manage to steal both? Did they break in and steal the keys?

ah mate so sorry to hear that, i hope you get it back asap, and i hope they catch these F*uckers and lock them up for a while...

what area of manchester are you from ??

I don't live in Manchester, I live in Haslingden but it was picked up on ANPR on the way towards Manchester. The police say all the cars round here end up in Manchester so that probably where it is.

Suppose it could go anywhere in the north west though :(

Ben, i hope they find the cars and hope they are not damaged. Locking up is nowhere near good enough for the scum that do this, you work hard to get a decent car, and they think its ok to come along and help themselves. Really really hacks me off.

They came in at night whilst we were asleep and took both sets of keys.

I usually never leave my keys downstairs but I had just got back from holiday and everything was everywhere

Ben,

I am really sorry to hear this,as I know how I would feel.

I hope they're caught and brought to justice,but I know the chances of that too.

Good luck.

P.S.Posted link on VAGOC.

I totally agree with Sandra.But do you get them back undamaged good luck.

The police were telling me they have had quite a few found by it being spread on the Internet. I don't think this forums big enough for that though. I really want them to be caught to be honest. Not bothered about getting the car back if they have wrecked it

Sorry to hear this news mate :(

I imagine most of the cars in cases like this will be sent abroad asap or broken for parts...

Fu*kers. It will be parked up to see if it's got a tracker.
We had £50k worth of JCB stolen from one of our sites on Monday evening. Scum.

Fu*kers. It will be parked up to see if it's got a tracker.
We had £50k worth of JCB stolen from one of our sites on Monday evening. Scum.

Has the jcb got a tracker ? That's nuts what happens to stolen plant is it punted off abroad or do they use it for cash machine jobs as I have heard of them targeting cash machines with diggers locally .
nothings seems to be safe !

Sickening to hear about these thefts. Hope you get a speedy resolution.

Looks like another S3 replica is about the hit the scene I suppose....:huh:

That is devastating Ben ! yet again the robbers strike... Scum bags ! :gun2: I will keep a look out for you, i travel to Manchester everyday and i am only 10 miles away from Haslingden and i pass through Haslingden sometimes on weekends.
I am also often round Northwest so i will keep a good look out for you, i have an eye like an eagle :undwech:
Hope you get it back with no damage.

Sorry for ur loss m8.
Yes as I'm sure for most u lost ur baby :(
Funny how a piece of metal u become attached too, if it ends up poorly or stolen ur heart sinks.
Hope they catch the pikey chunts! :(

If you have the time and you want to get it back go for a drive around manchester. I know it's a big place but it could be well worth it. Iam sure it will be parked up for a few days in a side street or on some housing estate. There will be no damage to the car as they won't want any attention drawn to it. I would concentrate on the rough areas and I am sure if you find one car the other wont be to far away either.

You want to also be making daily contact with the police, don't let them forget you that way you will be told of any updates/sightings..
Otherwise you will be put to the back of the qeue.

Good luck and keep us posted

Unfortunatly like stated above it will be parked up at the side of the road for 2-3 days... No activity and it will then be moved to a unit and be stripped... A S3 would not be used to commit crimes in due to the amount of money which can be made on parts.

Best bet would be to get a picture on FB and tag all local car meets in it and try get it broadcasted that way, and im guessing the house was burgled? if they managed to take two modern cars like that?

Sorry to hear about this anyway m8, all the best in finding it (y)

Good luck catching the c*nts and getting your cars back.

Unfortunatly like stated above it will be parked up at the side of the road for 2-3 days... No activity and it will then be moved to a unit and be stripped... A S3 would not be used to commit crimes in due to the amount of money which can be made on parts.

Best bet would be to get a picture on FB and tag all local car meets in it and try get it broadcasted that way, and im guessing the house was burgled? if they managed to take two modern cars like that?

Sorry to hear about this anyway m8, all the best in finding it (y)

The last S3 on here (black) that was stolen from Manchester was used in a number of jewellery shop robberies!

CCTV published aswell.

Heart breaking for him for his car to get nicked and seen a good time later being ragged.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktL5iSI294c&desktop_uri=/watch?v=ktL5iSI294c

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaO57bIGCSE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=IaO57bIGCSE

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this Ben. I'll keep an eye out for it. Is it a black edition or standard? Just to make it easier to spot as its likely the plates will have been changed by now. The Silverstone sticker will also help as long as they haven't removed it. What wheels did you have on it? 3dr or 5dr? Cheers.

Sorry to hear this Ben. I'll keep an eye out for it. Is it a black edition or standard? Just to make it easier to spot as its likely the plates will have been changed by now. The Silverstone sticker will also help as long as they haven't removed it. What wheels did you have on it? 3dr or 5dr? Cheers.

It has the black edition grill with standard S3 wheels. It is 3 door and has no ariel antenna although has sat nav retro fit

Sorry to hear this. My mate had all the s3 parts stripped from his 2007 s3 when it was parked outside his flat in Castelfield, Manchester. Grim

Sorry to read this Ben it's a sad world now. I honestly don't know how these scumbags think they have the right to walk into somebody's house in broad daylight and do this sort of thing.

Hope you get it back safe and sound

UPDATE - My dads car was found this morning in Crosby, north of Liverpool. No sign of mine as yet...

Both cars were seen to have gone into Liverpool on the night, not into Manchester as originally thought.

If people can still keep a look out it would be great. Theres a chance its still around if my dads was found undamaged

Reactions: Dave4ku, Av4nt, m19lte and 4 others
Dude...

Sorry to hear this pal. Saw your picture on Instagram last week but didn't connect the dots...

Great news about your Dads, yours could be close by? Hopefully they can get the CSI boys in and check for prints and hopefully catch the scumbags that way!