STOLEN AUDI S3

lix

Reaction score
Mods, please leave this here for a little while...

Posted on behalf of a m8:

Black Audi S3 (225BHP), cream leather interior, reg LK51LZS, stolen last Sunday/Monday overnight from the Blackburn area.

Any info greatly appreciated.

It was taken without the keys. Guessing a low loader or the convenience system (if I'm right in thinking that's vulnerable on S3's?)

[ QUOTE ]
lix said:
It was taken without the keys. Guessing a low loader or the convenience system (if I'm right in thinking that's vulnerable on S3's?)

[/ QUOTE ]

well if you tow a S3 behind a truck (with th front in the air), the Haldex system will brake and thus the car wont drive anymore properly. The only way to transport them is on a flatbed.
Sorry to hear about ur mates car dude!

dont know m8 just said there had been a black s3 nicked so did full cheack on my car , sound coppers to be fair chased me for about a mile with no lights on lol

i might be jumping the gun but has it been recovered?

Hold out hope, my mate's M3 was discovered several weeks after it was stolen - insurance company had paid out and everything.

GUTTED! :-( If you sawe someone robbing a car, would you go over and give them a pasting, even if it was a Ford??

I would!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifGood luck with everything! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
GUTTED! :-( If you sawe someone robbing a car, would you go over and give them a pasting, even if it was a Ford??

[/ QUOTE ]

And go to prison for assault. I'd considered apprehending them after weighing up the chance of being stabbed or shot? Cemetary is full of dead heros. It's only a car.