STOLEN! - GOLF GT TDI LR57GVJ 5 DOOR STEEL GREY 140BHP.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Taken from another forum.

GOLF GT TDI LR57GVJ 5 DOOR STEEL GREY 140BHP.

taken from handsworth birmingham.

Ok this is a post i never thougt i would be writing but...sunday 22nd of august 9:30pm my wife returned home from her mother's with my son in the back as she parked on the drive and got out to get my son who is 3 yrs old she was approached by 2 males roughly 18-24 yrs old, slim build and black definatly local(accents) demanding the keys,

long story short the pussy's hit her a few times and got keys but she jumped back in the car through rear door to get my son, by the time she got my son out the car they were driven 8 doors from our home. my neighbour's true heroes did what they could but they got away with the car, even though a taxi driver chased them for a while.

there is damage to the rear drivers side door and the door card was also smashed in the struggle as they hit our wall on the drive as they reversed out with my wife an son still in the back of car.

they are both fine although obviously shook up.

i dont care about the car just info on who took it cus my little man know's dadda will sort it eventually :ninja:

I hope that blokes finds out who they were - I would be a man on a mission if someone did that to my missus and kid.

Ninja Welly would be out and about! :ninja:

absolutely **** hole, doesn't surprise me one bit, got punched in handsworth a couple weeks ago. will keep an eye out as i'm round there often unfortunately.

thats why i got the F(*k out of handsworth some years back....