stolen mirrors

fraud

jamo s3
Reaction score
I feel so ****** off that you can,t have somethin nice without some little ******** trying to spoil it had my mirrors stolen today in a car park at work, dont know if it,s worth just runnning a **** car for less worry

Sorry to hear that. Does your work car park have cctv? Did they course any damage?
I know how you feel its p*ss me off when things like this happen

I hate it when that happens, unlucky mate, maybe worth just getting some body coloured ones if you are using the car for work. I have the cheap InPro Chrome jobbies which does the same job... OK, they are cheap and not the genuine article, but I won't be so annoyed if someone took them!(touchwood). Hope you get it sorted soon.

thanks guys was gonna get gloss black ones but dont think they would look as good without changing the front grill, im looking at nearly nine hundred pound without fitting :( i,d love to catch them and do nine hundred pound of damage to there head. or does anyone no of any scrap yards worth trying thanks

You could try "AllAudi" or "4ringspares". If you want them, gloss black could you not spray them yourself? At least then you pick them up in any colour from the breakers.

which parts are actually broken of? did they snap them clean of the pillars or just take the covers?

Yeah its a **** huh, thing is 8P alum ones are plastic anyway, just coated with alum, so maybe better going for aftermarket copies as at end of day same ****** thing, lol

any one after a set of genuine s3 brushed mirror covers send me a pm ,i bought them for my a3 but never put them on