Stolen rs3

Ubbs

Reaction score
Hi guys something on pistonheads about a 12plate rs3 that was stolen from an army vet can somebody do a link, it may be of interest.
ubbs

Last edited by a moderator:

So the TRACKER must be active by now!

But if not...

Last edited by a moderator:
You just can't have anything nice these days, without some thieving scum wanting to either, 1. Steal parts from it 2. Steal the whole ****** thing !!!!

Reactions: 45bvtc
Audi RS3 reg BL12 WXX stolen from Horse and Groom pub in Hereford last night. only 500 in the world made so easy to spot! dark grey. stolen from an injured Afghanistan vet.

I think he's fought enough for us so lets get sharing throughout England and find his car!! if spotted please please ring the police asap.

Reactions: MBK and Sandra
Shared on the Audirs3oc.com forum and the Facebook page !!!!

Reactions: Kelza
Let's hope they recover the car quickly for him. Hereford seems a strange place for for this to happen but I suppose it can happen anywhere.

According to the UK Crime map there have been 12 thefts from or of vehicles in that area in 2013:
Crime maps for Hereford Central | Police.uk

Also some telling statistics in this official ONS FOI release on car crime up to 2011 - basically, the street is still the most likely place for a car to be stolen and there has been a massive rise in cars stolen with the keys.

FOI request: Theft of passenger cars and Light Commercial Vehicles

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus and NHN
Sadly cars like RS models are often stolen to order by professionals who know how to defeat Tracker, which makes Tracker worthless in the opinion of many.

Cars are being stolen with keys because the factory immobilisers are really difficult to defeat, breaking into the house and stealing the keys (at knife point if necessary) is a risk that RS owners have to be aware of and accept. That's happened several times in the last year to RS4 owners on rs246.com

Having said all that I hope they do recover the car, and the scrotes that stole it get some painful treatment - it's what they deserve.

:ermm: Eyes to the LEFT, Dave... your LEFT that is, that's BLUEY...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelza