STOLEN RS6 AVANT - OV08YKM

a4sline2

Reaction score
Hi all
My mates Sepang Blue RS6 Avant was stolen from outside his house last night in Malvern, Worcestershire.

Stolen between 18:30 and 21:30 on 2nd January 2019.
I'll upload a piccy when I get one.

Any help from fellow forum members to recover would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help .

Hi there, I’d like to know some information regarding this car. I have PM’d you.

Many thanks
Sam

Hi all
My mates Sepang Blue RS6 Avant was stolen from outside his house last night in Malvern, Worcestershire.

Stolen between 18:30 and 21:30 on 2nd January 2019.
I'll upload a piccy when I get one.

Any help from fellow forum members to recover would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help .

Hello there
I have purchased from Copart the above Audi to rebuild. It would be really helpful if I could speak to the owner to find out if there is any service history for the vehicle and a spare key that he would consider selling to me. The vehicle has obviously had a lot of work done to the engine, so the history would be really helpful. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kenneth 07836212122

Reactions: hopgop1
Hello there
I have purchased from Copart the above Audi to rebuild. It would be really helpful if I could speak to the owner to find out if there is any service history for the vehicle and a spare key that he would consider selling to me. The vehicle has obviously had a lot of work done to the engine, so the history would be really helpful. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kenneth 07836212122
Hi Keneth,
I have come across this thread while doing some research on this car.
it has come up for sale again and is being sold as CAT S with no details of what happened to it, I can see from here it has been stolen and crashed.
are you able to give me more details on this car? the more the better.
I'm not sure if your on here anymore but in the off chance you do see this It would be much appreciated!
Cheers Callum