Stolen S3 - Manchester area - *caught on video*

Bunch of scrotes, horrible thing to happen. Hope the c*unts got caught!

Someone would die if they came my house to rob me lol

Someone should bang them up, and make sure they get flipped over and relentlessly pounded until their ***** explode.

Reactions: mjr901
This is probably more common than nicking cars for parts. S3 sportbacks, Focus STs, R32s - agile, fast, carry 3-4 guys easily plus a boot full of loot/tools. In London and Kent, teams of turds will nick a high-powered hatch/estate, then do as many smash and grab/bank/cash box robberies as possible in the car till they get caught. Then it either ends in a chase, dumping/torching the car or it'll get recovered when it's parked up somewhere. My brother in law got jacked for his SAAB 95 Aero Draken, found on some ****ty South London estate a few days later.
SCUM!

If someone demanded the keys to my S3 - they can have it. I leave the keys in a prominent place in my house as would rather they take the car than threaten my wife or son (he's 11 months old). I have GAP insurance so not bothered if they took it in all honesty. I couldn't live with myself if my family got hurt though.

Reactions: batch
*******s planned that one out well eh? think they got it re mapped in between tho? ha but seriously head cases hope the wrapped it round a tree at 120!