Stolen Threads

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
Is it just me or are people noticing a lot more stolen threads appearing?

It really is getting quite regular now, i feel so sorry for the people it's happening to.

Is it just me or are people noticing a lot more stolen threads appearing?

It really is getting quite regular now, i feel so sorry for the people it's happening to.

I thought someone had nicked your clothes.

back on topic yes it does seem so Damian

I think it's a sign of the times DPM where everyone has the use of the Internet. If your car was stolen say 10 years ago, you would tell the police and your mates, but now you can say something online in a bid to retrieve your car and let everyone know there is scum out there. I personally don't think car theft has gone up, just that we are reading more stories due to it being mor accessable on the internet. Plus car security in new cars are so good these days, thieves often need to get your carkeys to get the car hence for the increase of confrontation/carjackings to get to your car.

Its true, as more and more modes of communication become available its more widely heard of...

Also they say on the TV and Radio recently that due to the credit crunch, theft is on the increase, as theres always going to be someone trying to make money illegaly!!!

Yea and those mushrooms, they were to die for!!!

Anyone know anything about a white Audi TT as above....stolen from Hudersfield area area, reward given!

******** need to get a Fkin proper job!!!

:arco:
Me x

Anyone know anything about a white Audi TT as above....stolen from Hudersfield area area, reward given!

******** need to get a Fkin proper job!!!

:arco:
Me x

nice first post...use proper english/spelling and also swearing is frowned upon here on AS besides that pm me the details or post a thread regarding the stolen vehicle