Stolen UR Quattro

666markyboy

Reaction score
Just adding this ... taken from Audifans.net

During the early hours of Friday morning 11th December 2009 my much loved Audi Quattro Turbo 20v in Pearl white with FULL grey leather was stolen off the driveway of my house in East London. The car is one of the last of the 20v's registered in 1991, the last 6 digits of the chassis no. is 000175. It did have my cherished number plates on the car TAD 6. I have owned Quattros for over 25 years and this really was my pride and joy, having looked for many years for this model in this colour. The wheels are standard Ronal 8j x 15 in Pearl white with nearly new Toyo R888's fitted. It has a David Sutton Motorsport Ltd decal in the rear window. The front screen has two small chips (repaired) in the centre and has a Porsche GB decal in the centre of the front screen behind the rear view mirror. The interior trim is in very good order with rare FULL light grey leather seats. Any information regarding my car would be very much appreciated and will be very well rewarded. I cam email any pictures if they are required... Thanks very much in advance for any info.

:ohmy:

As if it wasn't bad enough that people are being held at gunpoint for the keys to their new Audis...the c***s are robbing the classics as well :blink:

WHY DON'T THESE F*****G PIECES OF S**T JUST GET A F*****G JOB INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR PATHETIC DIRTY LIVING STEALING FROM DECENT FOLK :gun2:

Any news on the car???
I've seen the pics on audifans.net , hopefully your beauty will come back to you.

thats some ill s&*t. you graft your cahones off to afford to buy and run something you've wanted for god knows how long and the local scum just think they can pluck it.i feel for the owner, its worse than finding your other half with the milkman.