Strange dealer situation on my hands

Jay1983

Reaction score
hi guys.
I have a strange dealer lie situation on my hands and is starting to worry me.
As a few of you have been reading my threads about my 3 week wait at emden etc
Well today i had to force my way into the dealers to sign docs today. As last week received calls stating my cars in ready. Well when contacting my dealer there telling me thats it's still in Grimsby
Its been there another 2 1/2 weeks
Well I received last Thursday a status on my tracker that the cars in the dealers.
So made the 40 mile trip to sign and pay the 8k deposit. With them still saying and swearing blind the cars not in. Im getting fishy vibes now. So when i get home I thought id ring customer service and explain to them to also track my car and they said its at the dealers an been there since last week. So they called my dealer an told them. Now they know its in i have been waiting for there lame excuse about. Oh your car has just turned up. Or. We're sorry we didn't know it was here. But no call nothing!!??? Now my minds telling me that the car was damaged in transit and now there fixing it without me knowing an them covering there self.

Why would the lie an not inform me its actually in??!!
Should I be worried

That does sound quite strange.
What dealership are you buying it from.

Northamton
Customer service have drafted up a complaint but told me to get the car first
But they ant happy

It does sound like a strange set of circumstances.
I'd be asking to speak to the dealer principal/manager and ask him what's going on.
Hope you get it sorted and keep us posted.

Im going to call again in the morning but i need to be careful because my dealer and business manager are telling me the same story so may not of known. But its not right and the customer service team made out they were chasing up emails weeks ago so wouldn't suspect i was on the trail

Hi guys. Just an update spoke to the site manager and sounds like my salesperson needs retraining. He has been using the wrong system and cars been there over a week.
I got a video presentation of my car and all seems ok.
Not pleased i have seen it before the handover but all is good.
Im getting my quattro puddle lights for free and 50quids of accessories too and a ****** good gift too.
Handover is 12pm Tuesday. Bring on the fun

Reactions: Peter Metcalf, andy l and Ozmosis
Brilliant.
Ha well we all make mistakes I suspose but seriously wrong computer system how many systems do they have.
Excuse my lack of knowledge but are the puddle lights the ones which shine onto the ground?

Hes new to the game and think thats why I got a good deal.
They have one thats a month behind
The puddle projected lights project the quarrro logo on the floor at night when you open the door

Attachments

• IMG_0102.PNG
    IMG_0102.PNG
    903.2 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: DTYME83
Cool I like them how much?
I've seen them on eBay but I've had so much rubbish on eBay I'd pay extra for the genuine part.

These are genuine from Audi parts. Im not sure but I forgot to put them on my order as there on there
Call your dealer and get him to order them in when your car lands
My order took forever as i was reading others get ordered and delivered

Must say the folding mirrors on mine looked fab in the video i had sent to me. There like lambo doors

Cool I like them how much?
I've seen them on eBay but I've had so much rubbish on eBay I'd pay extra for the genuine part.

I've seen some genuine ones on eBay if you need the part number to shop around. I think they were £80 ish. No idea if that's cheap?

I will post some pictures on Tuesday

Its been in the garage for 5 days had to have the slip ring replaced on the steering wheel

Im bedding it in mate so not driven it to how its been built.
But loving it mate. Having cctv fitted on the drive too. Just incase. Only done 500 miles so far but i love it mate. Well pleased

Reactions: lfcrule1972
My mate just got his on lease, lovely car, obviously being on lease it's been on max power since the first key turn lol

Haha. Im impressed with the note too of the exhaust. Was going to have a Remus fitted butnot to sure now tbh

Reactions: N@deeem