Stupid drivers that don't realise their own mistakes!!!

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So I'm pulling into a road to my right, indicating and waiting for some way as the opposite side were In traffic. There was an arabic/muslim man in a people carrier who stopped so I thought it would be my que to go, then when I edged forward he started to go forward himself!!? I broke hard and seen that he's on the bluddy phone!!?? I didn't swear, I said quite clearly, "get off the phone!!" But I didn't shout it at him. Next thing I know is he's reversed (somehow) and come behind me! Now I'm parked up in an industrial estate just dropping my mrs off so she could jump into her sisters car who was meeting me at this estate. The man parks up behind and rants that I supposedly did a "spitting impression" which I'm guessing is a rude thing to do in his culture. I got out and told him I didn't do that i just told you to get off the phone?! Then he starts yelling and saying that I have women in the car to which I just flipped because he starts swearing at me as well!!? I lost my temper and wanted to cave his face is so badly but there were atleast 3 cameras pointing towards my direction so I didn't do anything. Instead he just swore and got back in his car after my sister and my mrs tried to calm him down and get him back to his car. Now I'm Indian, and lived here all my life and know how to give respect to my elders but when you can't even speak English to me and assume that I've said something and then not understand that I told him to get off the phone, why the f....... Is he here and got a driving licence!!???? Really pushed the nuclear launch button and I get really really angry when people talk to me like that, who are they to talk to me disrespectfully when I didn't say anything wrong to them!!??

/rant over (but I'm still ticked off, somebody help me!)

shame there was cameras there bud haha

Reactions: Gops
Years ago I was met by a chap coming the other way on his phone. He came across the white lines forcing me up the embankment to avoid a collision. I have to admit I lost my temper and spun the car round to go and have a word. When I caught up he was oblivious to me being behind him. When we got to the queue at the end of the road to join the main road I got out to find him oblivious and still on his phone, so I snatched it out of his hand yelled "get off your f*cking phone" and hurled it into the field before driving off round him :undwech:

Reactions: Audi Dynamik, Nilz, TonyH38 and 3 others
Gops can't go anywhere without causing trouble in his car!

On a plus note, I saw it driving very slowly pulling into Burnaby Road earlier, thought it was stolen for a minute as it was driving slowly :)

Years ago I was met by a chap coming the other way on his phone. He came across the white lines forcing me up the embankment to avoid a collision. I have to admit I lost my temper and spun the car round to go and have a word. When I caught up he was oblivious to me being behind him. When we got to the queue at the end of the road to join the main road I got out to find him oblivious and still on his phone, so I snatched it out of his hand yelled "get off your f*cking phone" and hurled it into the field before driving off round him

i felt like shoving the phone up his ***!! Inconsiderate people ey!!

Gops can't go anywhere without causing trouble in his car!

On a plus note, I saw it driving very slowly pulling into Burnaby Road earlier, thought it was stolen for a minute as it was driving slowly :)

Haha where were you? Wave or stop me next time! Always got time for an ASNer! :cool:

And breathe now!!

Dont worry about it man, this sh1t happens all the time and people always think they are one up on us!!

I still get wound up alot when driving, but have calmed down alot now as the missus drives the car sometimes and more importantly have the little man in the car, so just 'try' and let it pass by now....too many d1cks about nowadays that wouldnt think twice about acting a tw4t no matter who you are with.

See you Sunday :)

Haha where were you? Wave or stop me next time! Always got time for an ASNer! :cool:

You got more time for me than you know - pop in and see me when you're free

I'm Badger 5's pakora maker ;)

Reactions: toooldforboyracing
Haha easy bob! Looking for an A8 are you?

Haha easy bob! Looking for an A8 are you?

Looking? I've been looking for years lol. Was hoping sooner but will prob be next year now, Merc will keep me going easily till then. Thought I'd get some reading done until then and see what to look for.

Hopefully a nice A8 D3 (don't think I could join you and Rav in the exclusive 'S' club yet!)

Yes!! Aslong as its an Audi! Then you can come to audi's in the park! Have you checked out rs246.com? A8's are lovely man!

Reactions: Homer Simpson