super sport seats query

redlinehigh

Reaction score
Hi, finally got my s3 saloon second hand after a long wait for the right vehical!:footy:
Will post some pics soon, but am loving the car!
But was just wondering as i have the super sport seats has any one managed to buy a d.v.d. player (to attach by velcro i presume) to the rear of the front seats as will need something for a long journey on hols for my lad??
Your thoughts would be much appreciated as off on wed so need to sort something quickly if poss!!

Reactions: rasA4
Loads available. Aldi do one really cheap. I think you can also get holders for iPads, which would be a nice solution if you have one.

Reactions: batch and WarwickL
Hi Warwickl, thanks for your reply, where did u get your from please and how much was it??

Ours is ancient mate and purchased from a local place here in Aussie so not much use to you

All the local ones (portable DVD players) have the elastic straps.

I know you can also get the hang-on-back DVD screen holders in eBay for a few bucks

Ipad is your best bet...we just use the actual iPad case and stretch its elastic over the seat. App called 'Video D/L' lets you get vids off nearly any website.

Hi, finally got my s3 saloon second hand after a long wait for the right vehical!:footy:
Will post some pics soon, but am loving the car!
But was just wondering as i have the super sport seats has any one managed to buy a d.v.d. player (to attach by velcro i presume) to the rear of the front seats as will need something for a long journey on hols for my lad??
Your thoughts would be much appreciated as off on wed so need to sort something quickly if poss!!

Welcome
is there a difference in rear legroom with the SS seats?

look forward to the pictures inc interior seats