SUPERCHIPS/ BLUEFIN????

Reaction score
Hello
I been thinking about getting my 2.0 tdi 140 remapped for while now.
I was going to go with the bluefin you plug in do your self. Any one done this and could tel they think of it? or is there a better way?
I dont drive with heavey right foot just like to have the extra power there.
maybe to go up the hill little faster lol :blackrs4:

Thanks
Dan

Do it do it do it!!! lol

I have just uploaded my original map to the Bluefin server. Can't wait for that text tomorrow.

My mate had a 1.9TDI PD 130 Seat Leon and he chipped it up to 170 odd and he loved every minute of it!

Edit: Maybe you want a bit more info on it.

There is no better way of getting a remap if you want to be able to take it off. Others on here have Revo and I'll let them say their views as I have never tried it. Bluefin is really easy to use (although the plug can be a ****** to connect) and you can of course take the map completely off if you wish. The dealer will never know you've had it done, unless they're looking specifically, which they won't be realistically. Superchips will cover your warranty if Audi refuse to pay out. Also you can transfer your handset onto another car if you change it for only £5.88 if it's within a year.

Many have complained that the map for an S3 isn't good enough for them but with the trusty old 140 TDI you shouldn't have that problem.

No regrets here Dan - had it on the car for 7000 miles now and no trouble at all. Torque improvement is fantastic - it just pulls like a train.

Thanks all!!! really want to get it done now !!! Just shame about diesel prices just keep going up and got get me some new disc's and pads on the back lol:arco::w00t:

Good man! I'm up to 19k now and still loving it. Take a look at the VCDS link in my sig for a rough guide to what she's now doing power wise. I dont leave a nice black smoke trail either ;).

I took the plunge so will see how it turns out and I will let you know!

Well worth it!

0-60 around 7.5 secs

Whilst you are moving I doubt standard Type Rs, STs, etc could overtake.

The gears are much more active and you can feel the power difference.

hmmm got it done. I cant feel really much power difference. Dose pull better but not by alot.
Cant see mine doing 0-60 in 8 secs some how.

I'd get on to superchips, its given a new life to mine.

Had my A3 2005 TDi Bluefined.....now it revs like my old mark 2 Golf gti.....Happy days!!!

what sort 30 to 70 times ?
top end speeds?
Getting out yours?
Cant see mine beatting my Dads bmw 120d se

Off the mark (ie traffic lights) it will make a difference but don't expect anything great.

Driving at 20+mph then footing it is a different thing though, leaves a look of surprise on many drivers. I believe it benefits the DSG more than a manual.

This is not a substitute for a performance car or anything like that, you just get more poke to give you a bit more fun in a 2.0 diesel.