SuperChips EPC - S3 - 59bhp increase for £399 inc vat and install

visionthing

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
http://www.superchips.co.uk/search?make=2&fueltype=3&model=183&variant=2955

Seems yet another "tuning box" is out there now. 59 bhp increase for £399 inc vat and install seems pretty good. I believe there is a wiring loom that isn't shown in the pic similar to other tuning boxes and the epc sits in the engine bay and can be removed as and when required.

Not sure on the dyno graph though.

Puts the S3 at max 316bhp @ 6127rpm as standard tune. :ermm: I thought the S3 was 296bhp standard.. where did the other 20 horses come from?
Then 375bhp @ 6461 rpm after epc install.

7 days no quibble refund and 4 years guarantee on the box is a nice touch.

The revo map looks tempting too.. options options.

Last edited:
Superchips rollers are renowned for giving free ponies away. Id take the 375hp with a pinch of salt.

Im gonna delay slightly on a map until all the big tuners release theres to see if one has cracked the td1.

I think you're right to wait regarding TD1 Rob..

Shaun is the official Revo representative for South Africa and kind of sums it up

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405719517720245

Last edited:
Ive herd rumours that one has cracked it, which is why im waiting. Its not as bad as some people would have you believe and the tuners will get around it. Revo don't think it such a big deal which isn't a smart move on there part but hey there choice, they wont be selling many tunes over the next 3 years.

Ive herd rumours that one has cracked it, which is why im waiting. Its not as bad as some people would have you believe and the tuners will get around it. Revo don't think it such a big deal which isn't a smart move on there part but hey there choice, they wont be selling many tunes over the next 3 years.

I've been reading a group of FB and it would seam that APRs attitude is pretty laid back too, if your develops a problem get it back to an APR dealer before the franchised dealer to have the software removed.