SW Dubs Megameet 2015

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

This is a twice yearly meet that usually attracts several hundred cars, although being hosted by SWdubs all sorts of cars come, plenty of other VAG cars and usually some jap and classic as well.
I've been going the past few years and there's always a brilliant atmosphere and none of the douchebaggery (burnouts donuts etc) usually associated with bigger meets.

For people south of Exeter there is usually a meeting point at lee mill tescos to cruise up to exeter services together. North of Exeter im sure there will be something sorted out, i will find out if people are interested in coming

Little video of the meet from winter last year

For people north of Exeter
'
For people south of Exeter a cruise has been arranged that leaves devon dub shack @ 0930. If you dont know where the shack is i can meet you in Plymouth or if you want to make your own way there then stick TQ10 9GQ into your sat nav, its on the far left hand corner of the industrial estate

If anyone is coming along tomorrow keep a eye out for my grey A3 8L with the audi sport sticker on the passenger side rear window, come and say hi!

If anyone is coming along tomorrow keep a eye out for my grey A3 8L with the audi sport sticker on the passenger side rear window, come and say hi!

Enjoy your day Carl. :) x