B9 Tachometer- Rev Counter

RGBARGEE

Reaction score
After 11 days of ownership all I can say is Wow.
More smiles per mile than an RS3 ! 750 miles on the clock and a few tickles. . One thing I was wondering is how can I get the green Amber red effects on the Rev counter. Seemed to be on some you tube videos but I can’t see any way to set it up.
Any ideas @Addict or @terminator x ??
Cheers RG. Watch out on M4 tomorrow

Reactions: Addict and Terminator x
In manual eg use paddles. Totally love it too, amazing car.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RGBARGEE
After 11 days of ownership all I can say is Wow.
More smiles per mile than an RS3 ! 750 miles on the clock and a few tickles. . One thing I was wondering is how can I get the green Amber red effects on the Rev counter. Seemed to be on some you tube videos but I can’t see any way to set it up.
Any ideas @Addict or @terminator x ??
Cheers RG. Watch out on M4 tomorrow
Manual shift mode?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Nope! Doesn’t appear to work in M either!!

Tbh I hadn’t noticed. I’ve barely had mine in manual but assumed that’s when it showed up. I’m nipping into Audi in a few hours so will ask the question and report back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps need to push "stick" across to the left to get true manual rather than just pull on paddles? Also perhaps need to be in dynamic? Definitely does it as I've been in manual and seen it myself.

TX.

yeah just spoke to Audi about it.. (but forget to test it on the way home!).. same as TX says :)

Reactions: Terminator x
Will try again! Haven't moved the stick. Quite like the idea of green amber red in all situations!

It works... Lever to left in manual mode. All is good but as mentioned would quite like the red amber green in all situations.

Reactions: Chris518 and Terminator x