Take a 21 year olds life and what do you get ? Bear in mind..no driving license

so she got a years ban on a license she doesnt have......

well done gordon brown......you should be proud of the country your party is controling

I think thats where you got it wrong Paul, Controlling is something they are certainly not doing & while he's wasting time trying to stop high bonuses for city folk the countries going to pot, quite literally, maybe the stupid fecker should be concentrating on the majority of UK people not minority

i cant comment as words of extreme violence and rage will happen , i hate this country ......

***!!! This is unbelieveable, beyond a ****** joke!!!

Absoloutley ridiculous, cant believe thats all she got, oh well as they say what goes around comes around!!!

Another familiar article of the British justice system being a real joke. They're too soft on crime and serious offences, if you attack a burglar while protecting you own property you could face prison for that, hit'n run drivers get left off with either a small fine or they serve a fraction of their sentence (usually in months), similarly for drivers who kills innocent people in stolen cars - their maximum jail sentence? Probably 2 years? Justice my ***.

Disgusting is an understatement. I'm totally speechless.

Last edited:
What is the difference between killing someone one way or another. The law seems to regard killing someone whilst you're driving as a small driving mistake and punishes according.

Causing death whilst driving should be regarded in the same way as causing death in any other way and sentenced accordingly.

I got a £350 fine and a years ban just for doing 103mph on an empty M3, don't remember killing anyone, quite unbelievable, surely you'd get more than that just for driving uninsured/unlicensed, let alone causing manslaughter!

I got a £350 fine and a years ban just for doing 103mph on an empty M3, don't remember killing anyone, quite unbelievable, surely you'd get more than that just for driving uninsured/unlicensed, let alone causing manslaughter!

I think you have a discrimination case there in some way

Maybe the judge was just off the back of a 3 day cocaine and prostitute binge, and still had his head up is @rse?

Cant think of any other reason for such a deranged decision?
It defies all logic and human decency.

These spineless individuals who are responsible for passing this type sentence should spend some time with the distraught families of the deceased, and get a taste of the pain and devastation caused by ilegal and dangerous drivers.

Paul

A suitable punishment for this woman, would be to have one of her limbs taken off and shoved up her backside.

I'm sure the public will get their own back on her, she will have to make sure her doors are locked and she's close to a phone, because you know there is going to be some revenge attacks on her.

I can understand it is slightly harsh & unfair in comparison, but tbh what can you say/expect really, you were doing over a 100 which is always an instant ban anyway, no getting away with it unless you got a footballers brief & salary, we all know the consequences for our actions, as it goes, play with the devil & you'll get burnt, devil being the accelerator pedal, lol, we're all guilty of it & take pot luck we dont get collared & as for this bittttccchhhhh, well she better move out of the country for that one, how the feck she got away with that defies belief.

So is Sitabile Masoja actually an english citizen or another immigrant & dont start on the race bandwagon, its an honest question.

But back on topic, its disgusting. Not a one off either...sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same 12 month ban and 6 times the fine just for chucking a producer away. (not turning up in court might have had something to do with it but they really should send that crap to the right address if they want me to show my face) :beee:

Very sad story, the article is pretty vague and light on facts though to comment and it comes across quite inflammatory 'driver gets away with murder'...

Not like a newspaper to be inflammatory at all is it? :huh:

I am not defending the driver at all. Driving without a licence and insurance etc makes you a stupid selfish fuckwit. But if you run someone over (accidentally of course) then having a licence or not does not change what has happened. If a totally legal driver ran over and killed the boy, would they still be shouting murder? It still happened.

If you shoot someone with a gun it doesn't matter if you have a licence for that weapon or not. It's still shootin' :gun2:

I think the point about the licence is that without a licence not only is she not qualified to drive, but will also be uninsured, so the victims parents will be unable to get any compensation. THAT is why it's different. Guns are designed to kill, thats all they do, cars are not, so your analogy doesn't really hold up.

There's just no detterant i just dont understand the law i know someone who mowed down an old man for trying to stop him nicking his car the old guy is seriously crippled now the kid got four years done 2 joke.

If a totally legal driver ran over and killed the boy, would they still be shouting murder? It still happened.

Someone who holds a license has to take driving lessons to past the test and therefore should know how to drive.
remember the emergency stop in a test ? I think that might of been an advantage if she would of had practice in doing that also her not having a license would to me be a major a factor in her hitting the pedestrian as she should not of been there.

If you shoot someone with a gun it doesn't matter if you have a licence for that weapon or not. It's still shootin' :gun2:

that comment sums your mindset up

Someone who holds a license has to take driving lessons to past the test and therefore should know how to drive.

Nice in theory, meanwhile, back on Planet Earth...have you seen how people drive? Go on, tell me all those useless feckers don't have a licence either....

My issue (apart from the stupidly light sentence which I absolutely don't agree with anyway) was the newspaper's use of the word "murder". It isn't, unless you can prove she ran him over on purpose.

Unlicensed driver (selfish bitch that she is) is bimbling along. 25 mph for all you know. Then, just maybe, one yard in front of the moving car, boy possibly steps out from between parked vehicles. Bang. I challenge ANYONE, licence off a cornflakes packet or handed out by god herself, to avoid running him over. Tragic accident that should have more serious consequences if you're not legal on the road. Not murder. :beee:

As a footnote, I was 6 inches away from getting run over by a tram the other day and it was totally my fault. People are very ready to blame the driver in every case!

Are you a criminal? Done something very bad?

If so then the British Justice System is here to help and support you and make sure your victim is punished.

This is outrageous! I feel so sorry for the family. She should have gone to prison without a doubt.

My issue (apart from the stupidly light sentence which I absolutely don't agree with anyway) was the newspaper's use of the word "murder". It isn't, unless you can prove she ran him over on purpose.

Unlicensed driver (selfish bitch that she is) is bimbling along. 25 mph for all you know. Then, just maybe, one yard in front of the moving car, boy possibly steps out from between parked vehicles. Bang. I challenge ANYONE, licence off a cornflakes packet or handed out by god herself, to avoid running him over. Tragic accident that should have more serious consequences if you're not legal on the road. Not murder.

It sucks, but i have to agree. The intent has got to do with everything. I doubt she (or 99% of drivers who caused death on the road) has the intention of killing when they sat into the driver's seat. It might just be an unfortunate accident, that's all.

The whole issue is preventable. She shouldnt have driven the car in the first place, but that is it. Her fault is solely driving without a license, and unintended homicide. She wasnt planning on running down some kid.

That said, it's much cooler to print "murder" on the newspapers.

*I'm in no way saying her penalty is fair or right though.

Maybe they should bolt her down to the floor by her shoes and let someone knock the silly cow down. If i was in her boat i would want to go to jail anyway for feeling so guilty!:motz:

Lost for words!

Maybe she has an illness, so to stop her dying in prison we'll just let her walk free.

If your thinking what the hell is he on about... I'm referring to terrorists etc that are let out even thou they have killed 100s!!!

This country and the people who are so called 'running' it :keule: :Flush:

would you feel the same if she did have a driving license? im sorry to play devil advocate but in cases like this you have very few facts to go on.

Now im not defending her in any way. but think simply, and im assuming ALOT here.

it says he was crossing the road and he was hit by a car.

We are assuming here it was all good and the drivers fault. Now countless people walk out without looking and i screech to a halt to barely miss them.

Without the facts here i dont think i could comment. If shes speeding then sure. but Say shes doing 30 and the guy walks in front of her car following his mate who had just crossed.

Should that person be punished for what is the pedestrians fault?

I speak coming from the fact that the same happened to my friend.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/4380...nd_drugs_bender/?action=complain&cid=7715619s

now the driver had killed a teenager but he was let off completely no ban no fine.

Is this right?

BTW i know how this looks but im not a drug user and didnt associate with them much. But you got to look at the information we are given.