Taken delivery of a new Audi A4 Allroad!

toobiaas

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm kind of new to this forum, and wanted to share some pictures from my parents delivery of their new A4 Allroad.

Here are the specs:

2.0TDI 177hp
Electric powered leather seats with folding mirrors and memory
Flat-bottom steering wheel
Brilliant black
Technic package with Audi Sound System, upgraded climate control etc
18" wheels

Probably lots more but since it's my parents car I don't have the full spec list.

Freebies from delivery: Hi visibility vest, regular audi keyrings, extra oil, half a tank of fuel and a chocolate box. They also got the key/mobile phone holder from the A3-series, fits well eventhough it shouldn't according to Audi themselves :)

Enjoy :)

IMG 7672
IMG 7682
IMG 7696
IMG 7701
IMG 7690
IMG 7705
IMG 7691

IMG 7672

IMG 7682

IMG 7696

IMG 7701

IMG 7690

IMG 7705

IMG 7691

Reactions: kevin lewis, Ryan1985, spartacus 68 and 4 others
Hi. Welcome to audi-sport.net. Thanks for sharing the picture and spec. Its the very first a4 allroad in this recently added section of the forum. Thanks for sharing with us. Those pictures are really nice. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I love the allroad. I will buy one when I upgrade I think

I see one of these regularly on my way to work, they look so good in the flesh, a real head turner!

Simply amazing Ride it is By Audi,My friend is having one and i have drove it a couple of times.Superb handling and overall performance is pretty impressive at the same time pricing is quite decent.
I personally feel that this is the way how every Car Maker should focus on the need when it comes to building an SUV.

That is totally beautiful. I love that colour and the car.