Tech pack high - question

longp2

Reaction score
Hi all,

Having sold my B7 S4 Avant 18 months ago (cried a bit!) I am now planning to order a B8 S4 Avant in the next few months.

Could someone in the know tell me if you get the Ipod leads when you order the tech pack high with the AMI

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Last edited:
"if you get" = sometimes
"should you get" = yes

If you don't kick the dealers butt.

A whileback they increase the base price of AMI to include the leads.

By default you get USB and iPod leads.

To be fair, the dealer offered to me straight away without me even asking. That is before I took my wallet out.

Thanks for the replies lads, managed to get hold of a brochure which says that you get 2 leads with the AMI.

Looking forward to finding out!

Thanks for the replies lads, managed to get hold of a brochure which says that you get 2 leads with the AMI.

Looking forward to finding out!
They do not come with the car from the factory, the dealer has to order them so if you want them when you collect your new toy get them to order in advance.

I had a good run out on Sunday; Stokesley-Helmsley-Malton-Pickering etc...Suffice to say it's been 'carefully' run in.:icon_thumright:

S-Tronic is taking a bit of getting used to, not missing my clutch pedal at all though.

And I've had some counselling to deal with the seats!

I had a good run out on Sunday; Stokesley-Helmsley-Malton-Pickering etc...Suffice to say it's been 'carefully' run in.:icon_thumright:

S-Tronic is taking a bit of getting used to, not missing my clutch pedal at all though.

And I've had some counselling to deal with the seats!

Hi Andy

Did you buy from Teesside Audi??
I got mine from them the sales team were spot on (suprise suprise when taking my 25k!!)But the after sales/service dept is shocking had nothing but hassle with them.
Where abouts are you?I live in Marton.

Hi,

Yes, it's from Teesside Audi. I got my S3 from them as well, and it was always serviced there. I can't fault them tbh....
(Apart from ordering the wrong seats in the S4, but I'm not mentioning that anymore!!)

Last edited: