Test driving an Rs4 on Saturday :)

Avantsline

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am heading up to huntingdon audi on saturday to test drive my dream car, shame its 2 hours away!!

I am getting quotes of 1k for insurance which is not bad for a 24 year old so i might as well see if i can get one on the driveway.

After selling up my Astra Vxr i bought my first audi, an A4 Avant quattro 190 1.8T and it has been brilliant just a tad sluggish for me so i am hoping the Rs4 will satisfy my need for power.

I have decided on the B7 as it will be used for my business as well as pleasure.

Going to be checking the buying guides for tips and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me on what to look out for, bargaining points e.t.c?

Here's a linky to the car Dealer Vehicle Enquiry - Audi Audi RS4 4.2 quattro Avant

Any help greatly appreciated :)

nice car
id have to go for 1 with the buckets and fbsw

Buckets were on my list of wants along with fbsw but you cant have it all and its an Rs4 screw the shape of the steering wheel or shape of seats :)

It has everything else I want so might as well give it a test drive at least!

my first 1 had the comfort and normal wheel
i got lucky and did a deal on some buckets and fb
with a mate that was turning his in to a track car.

Nice! good to know i could always change later on.

Do like the sound of heated seats though, tps, sat nav, parking sensors e.t.c

Do you know if super sport suspension is an extra? i know you can select a £1k+ suspension on the new rs4 so wondering if its the same with the b7's or just standard?

That's gorgeous, very very nice good luck with the viewing

Reactions: Avantsline
its a good spec
buckets can be had for around 2K and the wheel with bag around 400/500

Very nice Car Never seen Cloth & Leather Seats on an RS4 before, You will have peace at mind buying used from Audi too :)

Reactions: Avantsline
Went today instead, outcome is waiting for underwriters decision :)

IMAG1501_zps71f1df70.jpg

Wow, what a machine!

Mines £980 full comp and I'm 33 so that's a good deal! What is fbsw

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364321923252792

£590 fully comp, 26, 4 years NCB. Boom.

fbsw is flat bottomed steering wheel.

The flat-bottom wheel (like in your pic above) isn't multi function. It has 4 buttons; 1 for Sport mode and 3 for navigating the DIS menus. The other option was a the multi-funtion wheel which wasn't flat-bottomed, but had the radio controls etc.

009.jpg

Very good buy fella, i brough mine about 6months ago. LOVE IT, part from the filling up, all ways fill up using super unleaded i find shell V power the best so far!! £680 fully comp , im 29, 6yrs ncb! :)

Not bad insurance quaotes...but what were the excesses lol!

I got a quote on a C7 RS6 wich was £770 fully comp, 28 3 NCB and 3 points on licence! ....very good.
BUT £3000 Voluntary excess minimum mandatory lol!!!!