Test-driving the S3. Something wrong with consumption?

That's Tesco prices, and the rest seem to follow suit. And I was under the impression that the Supermarkets were supposed to be cheaper!!

I have to look after the company fuel account (we currently use Arval cards), so I keep an eye on fuel prices.
Shell prices are, believe it or not, usually as competitive as anyone.

If you want to check your own area quickly, use the following

http://www.petrolprices.com/

I have to look after the company fuel account (we currently use Arval cards), so I keep an eye on fuel prices.
Shell prices are, believe it or not, usually as competitive as anyone.

If you want to check your own area quickly, use the following

http://www.petrolprices.com/

Yeah I tend to use that site a lot. You're right about Shell, they are very competitive around here to, in fact little independent garages seem to be cheaper than some supermarkets at the moment.

I always get the impression Tesco put up the price ready for the next '5p of with £50 of shopping' promotion but don't bother bringing the Price back down, then everybody else in the area follows suit!

Regards

Rob

Personally I have a Company fuel card and find my local Morrisons is the cheapest ing the area and they give me 1.5p back per litre.... Given I do about 35,000 a year it is well good for the xmas booze.

I have just ordered a A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TDI 140 S-Tronic Deep Sea Blue.

Really looking forward to getting it but been told It will be 12 to 16 weeks :sob: is it normally like this when ordering an A3.

Looking at getting the ipod kit fitted after I get it as the company won't let us change the spec's.

Looking at getting the ipod kit fitted after I get it as the company won't let us change the spec's.

I'm assuming you know it'll have an 'aux' socket already?
They are crap though (not just Audi's, all 'aux' connections are crap, IMO)
If, as I suspect, you mean the 'proper' ipod kit, then you'd be better going for a Dension product.
You'll be able to take it out of the car when it goes.
It may well work in the next car, regardless of the make/model, or you can always sell it.

Cheers Bowfer....

I'll look at the Dension one then. I do have one of those from My old VW Golf mkV.

Maybe I can see if that would work with the A3.

Just been told I'll get my car late June early July.......

Why are they so popular as I want it now!!!! :banghead:

Why are they so popular as I want it now!!!! :banghead:

I don't think popularity is the reason for the lead time, as such.
It's the fact they're built to order.
There are plenty more popular cars you could get quicker, but they're not built to order.
They're just churned out, to sit in fields until they sell.
I bet you could get one quicker, but not in the spec you want.
When we ordered my colleague's A3 sportback, we were offered several for quick delivery.
But none were in the colour/spec he wanted, so he had to wait.