The Adopted TTRS has left

Morells

Reaction score
Hey guys iv sold the RS but I'm not leaving all together just over to the A3 8P section as I have got a S3 again here's the thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...04346-morells-sprint-blue-s3.html#post2024851
I sold it because I was fed up with just two seats and also wish I had a S-Tronic. Why didn't I join the RS3 club I hear you ask because I wanted something with good power and room but some money back because it's that time of year and it's always nice to have some money saved up. I really enjoyed meeting you all on that dyno day and would like to join in on some meets in the future.

Reactions: MBK, DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc
Good to see you back Davey i was thinking just last week after watching the video of the dyno day that i haven't seen any posts from you for a long time. I've subscribed to your build thread the S3 looks great in Sprint Blue and looking foreward to seeing what you are going to do her.

Last edited:
Good to see you back Davey i was thinking just last week after watching the video of the dyno day that i haven't seen any posts from you for a long time. I've subscribed to your build thread the S3 looks great in Sprint Blue and looking foreward to seeing what you are going to her.

cheers buddy I haven't been posting been really busy but I will sort that out now and thanks for the comment I'm sure I'll see you and the guys at some meet in the future

GO Davey... Life can be a ***** but so long as you recognise the highs and lows along the way and then appreciate the highs you'll have NO problem.

Once in a while look over the fence!

I for one enjoyed your company at the Dyno, and seeing you go after MBK post lunch was memorable; I still have that picture in my mind's eye, really!

And the S3 is a GREAT car anyway; ALL cars these days are great cars, it's the bl**dy drivers that are the di*cks (sorry, sorry... it's that pensioner 5-o'clock DAILY Beaujolais injection that upsets this bl##dy keyboard...)

Enjoy the S3 Davey, be FAST but be SAFE!

GO Davey... Life can be a ***** but so long as you recognise the highs and lows along the way and then appreciate the highs you'll have NO problem.

Once in a while look over the fence!

I for one enjoyed your company at the Dyno, and seeing you go after MBK post lunch was memorable; I still have that picture in my mind's eye, really!

And the S3 is a GREAT car anyway; ALL cars these days are great cars, it's the bl**dy drivers that are the di*cks (sorry, sorry... it's that pensioner 5-o'clock DAILY Beaujolais injection that upsets this bl##dy keyboard...)

Enjoy the S3 Davey, be FAST but be SAFE!

thanks I really like the RS3 gang. And when MBK flew off I couldn't just let him be the only one :blush:.

Reactions: MBK and 45bvtc
Hi Davey, I like your colour choice that's the best on the S3 to my eye. It's good to have a change sometimes too, like you I've been busy so not much posting on here. Has your mums RSQ3 arrived yet? The reviews have been superb for a car I couldn't quite understand but it seems RS have got that one right. If we arrange anything in future you're always welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Hi Davey, I like your colour choice that's the best on the S3 to my eye. It's good to have a change sometimes too, like you I've been busy so not much posting on here. Has your mums RSQ3 arrived yet? The reviews have been superb for a car I couldn't quite understand but it seems RS have got that one right. If we arrange anything in future you're always welcome as far as I'm concerned.

thanks buddy I love the colour always have so maybe fate ha. Her RSQ3 is being built so should be here early next year. And just give me a message if u arrange any meets.

Yea, sorry to hear about you leaving the group.. but say, isnt the RSQ3 fairly similar to the RS3 ?

Perhaps we'll still hear from you here on your thoughts of the RSQ3? along with future upgrades..?

Good luck with your new S3, (saw the pics - looks stunning!) has more practicality than the TT-RS.. but well, just hasn't got the 400+ bhp :)

Hi guys just wanted to hear your thoughts on the RS3 grill iv fitted in my S3 thread don't worry no RS3 badges I'm not a fake RS3 wanna be well apart from the grill.

Feel free to share the link of your S3 project upgrades...

Hi guys just wanted to hear your thoughts on the RS3 grill iv fitted in my S3 thread don't worry no RS3 badges I'm not a fake RS3 wanna be well apart from the grill.

I LIKE it, like it lots. The S3 is too bling "man" (credit(s) to Lewis and ONLY a few will know this…) while the RS3 is neat, real neat, like so:

RS3-ripple_zps3da37fa0.jpg

Ok, so the badge fell-off...

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Love that colour... someday if I do move to a RS4.. that'll be the one for me.

Reactions: 45bvtc