The Alternate RIMZ Thread

whiteunderarm

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So i've placed an order for a new Ibis S3 (after unfortunately writting of my Phantom S3)...and while i wait (4-5 painful months) im getting a few things together that i hadn't managed to do on my previous car.

First thing im trying to decide on are the Rims - Honestly i think the BBS's (CH's and CK's) have been overplayed on the S3. As good as they look they are so common that they may as well be OEM now.

I really like the 18" Speedline Turini's (I'll have them painted satin/matt black)
SP2120818ANPK.jpg

The OZ Racing Superturismo LM's in either 18" or 19" are also an option
OZSTLM18MG.jpg

and lastly the OZ Racing Superturisom GT's in either 18" or 19"
OZSTMB818.jpg

What are your opinions and thoughts? :unsure: Bring on your other choices :rock:

I've looked at the RIMZ thread endlessly but nothing seems to catch my eye...

alll about the LM's

they were on my shortlist for 19's

If you're going to paint, get the OZ Superturismo GT's they come in the exact color you want and have red details (which I think is nice on a black wheel)

Been done before but MTM Bimotos in anthracite look ace on an Ibis S3.

But TBH I still think CKs/CHs look great too,

cheers
Paul

personally do not think any of the above wheels suit the S3

JonnyC's ibis S3 on satin black speedlines was nice but in standard silver and not decked looks crap IMO!

Thanks guys! Still very undecided...but swaying towards the LM's...seen the Black Speedlines on Alex's Ibis and it looked great so im sure the LM's will look just as good...just waiting on pricing now for the above...pretty sure they wont cost me an arm and a leg as opposed to the BBS's which cost in the region of 2500 pounds without tires here in South Africa:wtf:

Last edited:
them lm's in 19" will cost you £1350 gbp just for wheels... then tyres another £6-800... theryre not cheap..

but they will look absolutely sick on an s3 truusttt me!!

what bbs are you looking at lm's or something?? i can get CH or CK for not much more/less than this???