The Audi Difference....

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well completely took me by surprise as usually it's brown letters or adverts for my local pizza delivery service but just got this through the post this morning. Seemingly £100 voucher of any Audi product or service valid until 31/03/17 could also be an accessory but this will come in very handy towards my second service due in March.

IMG 2111

Could be just a ploy to get me in there to buy a new car LoL but a very nice gesture. Anyone else got one and what are you going to use it

Merry Christmas Audi and to one and all here on Audi Sport have a great time you and your families :friends:

Reactions: sjbarneS3, Benji34, Martinbanshee and 15 others
Well completely took me by surprise as usually it's brown letters or adverts for my local pizza delivery service but just got this through the post this morning. Seemingly £100 voucher of any Audi product or service valid until 31/03/17 could also be an accessory but this will come in very handy towards my second service due in March.

View attachment 112945

Could be just a ploy to get me in there to buy a new car LoL but a very nice gesture. Anyone else got one and what are you going to use it

Merry Christmas Audi and to one and all here on Audi Sport have a great time you and your families :friends:

Could do with one of the them for my car mats... :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
That's awesome Rob. Have a happy Christmas. :) x

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Ha ha ya jammy git as for Xmas lol

Raw

Reactions: Martinbanshee, TDI-line, Audi Bairn and 2 others
So it should be mate lol and l do detest Xmas..... Seriously lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Flying Scotsman and Rob2k68
I got one too :) nothing really catching my eye and expires at the end of March so can't even save it for oil service.

Si :)

Reactions: Gordo77, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
I got one too :) nothing really catching my eye and expires at the end of March so can't even save it for oil service.

Can't let it go to waste - anything in the accessories float your boat ? Clothing, load liner, matts, cuddly Audi teddy bear LoL ?

Reactions: Gordo77, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Load liner might be a good shout, couldn't see that so forgot i need one :) got rubber mats, valve covers and an umbrella with my deal.

Reactions: Gordo77, Rob2k68 and SpeedyFrog
Wonder how they select customers, maybe just random I suppose?
Only got an invite to the Audi Cup golf tournament which I've been in before and there's a small amount of freebies on the day, but I'd rather have the £100 voucher tbh

PS. Audi if your watching, I've bought 6cars in 6 years from the one dealer....... just saying :whistle2:

Reactions: AudiNutta, Psyman79, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Wonder how they select customers, maybe just random I suppose?
Only got an invite to the Audi Cup golf tournament which I've been in before and there's a small amount of freebies on the day, but I'd rather have the £100 voucher tbh

PS. Audi if your watching, I've bought 6cars in 6 years from the one dealer....... just saying :whistle2:

6 cars in 6 years .... you should properly be on their Christmas card list for that !

Wondered if there's any criteria myself or if completely random - maybe cars coming up to two years old ? I know Psyman has just changed so maybe he just beat the system LoL.

Reactions: AudiNutta and Audi Bairn
6 cars in 6 years .... you should properly be on their Christmas card list for that !

Wondered if there's any criteria myself or if completely random - maybe cars coming up to two years old ? I know Psyman has just changed so maybe he just beat the system LoL.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Trying to woo potential customers rather than mugs like me and the wife who are guaranteed regular sales.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Sandra and Rob2k68
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Trying to woo potential customers rather than mugs like me and the wife who are guaranteed regular sales.

As much as I'm bad at resisting temptation of a spanking new shiny car it's the wife's car that needs changing next otherwise I'll be eating next Christmas dinner through a straw LoL

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Mark_86 and Sandra
Av had hee haw 2 years looming, l am going to some new valve covers myself.... Had to destroy the last ones with a junior hacksaw and gland pliers to get them off, nerve racking job that was...having a hacksaw blade in very close proximity to ones alloys

Reactions: Audi Bairn, azibux1 and Rob2k68
Av had hee haw 2 years looming, l am going to some new valve covers myself.... Had to destroy the last ones with a junior hacksaw and gland pliers to get them off, nerve racking job that was...having a hacksaw blade in very close proximity to ones alloys

Bit of copper grease or similar on the threads this time then J

Reactions: azibux1, Jassyo06 and Sandra
Bit of copper grease or similar on the threads this time then J
Yeah mate the cat driving terrible fuel consumption was dreadful, all tyres where less the 30psi...everything is back to normal now car is back to its normal bouncy self lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
As much as I'm bad at resisting temptation of a spanking new shiny car it's the wife's car that needs changing next otherwise I'll be eating next Christmas dinner through a straw LoL
Get yourself a Audi Sport jacket with red mono -pur lol

Reactions: azibux1, Psyman79 and Rob2k68
Nice one Rob... u lucky man.

Enjoy
Jungle

Reactions: Rob2k68